They Don't Believe You (Little Felix and ?)

Littles: Felix and ?
.
Caregivers: SKZ
.
Requested by: DreamNight09
.
Combined Request with jisunguncheeskeki
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let me seeeeee!", Felix asked.

"No baby Lixie, back up please. Unless you want to be baked in the oven with the chicken?", Minho said.

Felix screamed, running to Chan.

"Channie, Minho try cook me. He say he bake me with chicken and use knife to check and see if I cook."

"Okay I never said that last part."

"He did say it Channie! He also said I would taste delicious."

Chan laughed, picking up Felix.

"Don't worry, I won't let Minho cook another member."

"I have yet to put Hyunjin in there. He's too big."

Felix laughed.

Chan put the little down and watched him run off.

"Minho, where's Han?"

"In the living room. By the way, can you help me do research on littlespace friendly kids stores in the area?"

"Sure. I'll go do that."

"Thank you. Also, if you see Seungmin, tell him the neighbors cat took his glasses and is now wearing them."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Long story. I'll tell you later."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chan was upstairs in his room, using his laptop to do research.

Downstairs, Felix and his Caregivers, Minho and Jisung, were playing games together.

The other members were finding ways to occupy themselves.

Even Seungmin was trying to convince the neighbor his cat doesn't need those glasses.

As Chan was scrolling through stores in the area, he noticed images of various littles in these stores with their new plushies, onesies, pacifiers, shoes, and even books.

"Must be fun...", he said to himself.

He found a store that was less than six miles away that sold little clothes, toys, and miscellaneous items.