Fish Are Friends (Little Felix)

Little: Felix

Caregivers: Minsung

Minho POV

I woke up in a good mood. To my surprise, the house was quiet.

A little too quiet.

As soon as I left my room, I felt a little uneasy. The silence was so unusual that I would almost rather hear Han's ear scratching screams.

I walked down the hallway of our house and saw a door was open. I knew it was Changbin's room because he never closes his door.

I quietly knocked before peeking in.

"Hello? You awake?", I asked.

"Oh good morning Minho. You're up early."

He sat up in bed. That's when I noticed the one sleeping next to him.

"Aww, I didn't see him.", I said.

"Yeah, he came in last night. Said he had a nightmare and needed to hug me or I would disappear forever."

"Poor angel."

"Any plans for today?"

"Actually, yes. Han and I are taking Felix to the aquarium."

"That sounds fun."

I sat on the edge of Changbin's bed, taking a moment to enjoy the silence of the house before everyone woke up.

"It's nice isn't it?", Changbin asked.

"Yep. But a part of me actually wants to hear the yelling. It gives me the reminder that you're all still here."

"Awww, you love us..."

"I do. I really do. Anyways, enough sentimental stuff, I'm going to go wake up Han."

I got up and left before Changbin could make me regret my words.

I went back down the hallway to the room of our resident squirrel. There was some sound coming from inside, so I knocked to see if he was awake.

"Jisung, you up?"

"Yes! Hold on!"

I heard things crashing before the door opened to reveal a disheveled looking Han.

"You alright?"

"Yes. I was looking for an outfit got today. And I need my doc martens."

"Oh I have them."

"Thief."

"Hehehehe."

He followed me to my room where I showed him the place I hid his shoes.

"I was going for a simple style today. I want to look like a dad bringing his kid to the aquarium.", he said.

"You are tho. Felix is our baby."

"You're right. We are parents. To a large infant."

I was looking for my own clothes while Han went back to get his outfit. Soon I started hearing those all too familiar screams around the house.

"Chan where are the plates?!", Seungmin yelled.

"Changbin put them on the top row of the pantry!"

"Yah! Seo Changbin!"