Little Jinnie In The Well (Little Hyunjin)

Little: Hyunjin
.
Caregivers: SKZ
.
Requested by: emily1454750
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Heyyyy Chan hyung."

"Jisung what did you do?"

"Wow, I just simply walk in to say hi and you accuse me of doing something bad."

Chan stared at him.

"Okay I did something."

"What did you do? If it's too bad, don't tell me."

"Okay. I guess I won't tell you that we were playing real life Minecraft and I dropped Hyunjin into a well."

"What-"

Jisung started to walk away.

"No come back here! What do you mean you dropped Hyunjin into a well?!"

"So we were playing Minecraft, and we saw this well on the property. It had water in it. So Hyunjin climbed onto the rope. Then when I was lowering him down...I dropped the rope."

"Let me get this straight. Right now, Hyunjin is at the bottom of a well."

"Did I mention he was little when we did that?"

Chan walked past Jisung, going outside.

Felix was next to the well, yelling into it.

"I can't see him!", he said.

Chan looked into the well.

It was made of stone and went down a long distance. The rope and piece it was attached to had been broken by the fall.

"Has anyone called for help?", Chan asked.

"Changbin did. He's talking to them now.", Felix replied.

Chan yelled into the well.

"Hyunjin! Baby can you hear us?!"

Down in the well, Little Hyunjin was trying to keep himself afloat when he heard an echoing voice.

He looked up, vaguely able to see the silhouettes of three people at the top.

He tried to yell back.

"Daddy!", he yelled.

"Baby! Are you hurt?!"

Hyunjin felt pain pretty much everywhere, but more so in his legs, which were straining to keep him up in the water.

This, combined with his fear of deep water, was making it harder to focus.

"Daddy! Help Hyunnie! Legs hurt!"