He's Just Too Cute (Little Changbin)

Little: Changbin
.
Caregivers: Stray Kids
.
Requested by: emokid00000
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The house was quiet.

It was unusual for Stray Kids to be quiet in their home, and Changbin knew that.

But the only reason it was quiet today was because no one was home. This gave Changbin an opportunity he rarely ever got.

The little was in the living room, toys scattered about and heavily invested in the cartoon known as Sofia the First on TV.

"Hahaha!", he laughed at the characters on the screen.

The little was wearing his favorite clothes.

When Changbin is in littlespace, he prefers more girly clothes. Today's outfit was a black and white striped shirt, covered by maroon dress type overalls.

Of course, he had a matching maroon headband with a bow on it that pushed his hair back.

"Sofia so pretty!", he said, seeing the character in her dress.

His phone buzzed, taking his attention away from the TV.

It was a message from Felix.

It read as follows:

"We're on the way home. Just letting you know that Hyunjin and Jisung got into an argument so you won't be shocked when Jisung walks in covered in water."

Changbin laughed at the message.

But upon realizing that they were on the way home, he quickly slipped out of his headspace.

Getting up, he changed the channel, and started picking up all of his toys.

He ran back to his room, putting all the toys securely away in a box in his closet.

Next, he changed clothes.

He put the outfit he had on away in the closet with the rest of his little things, swapping it out for some jeans and a tight-fit black shirt.

"*sighs* Can't I just have one day..."

He sadly closed the door to his room as he left.

The members knew nothing about Changbin's littlespace. He never wanted to tell them.

The members saw him as someone to look up to, someone they wanted to be like. How would they feel if they saw him like that?

Changbin only thought about the bad reactions they would have.

More specifically, about the reaction Chan would have.

Sitting back on the couch, he waited for the others to return.

About ten minutes later, a frustrated Jisung covered in water walked in.