Our Oldest Children (Little Minchan)

Littles: Minchan
.
Caregivers: SKZ
.
Requested by: JaeJaeallday
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay, bags packed?"

"Check."

"Chargers?"

"Check."

"Their favorite snacks?"

"Double check."

"Minho?"

"Under the table."

"So we're good."

Jisung and Seungmin were discussing the list that was organized to prepare the littles.

Prepare them for what you ask?

Well, today, and tomorrow, the littles are having a playdate/sleepover with friends!

"Babies! Are you ready!", Jisung asked.

Baby Chan raised his hands in the air as if to say he was ready.

Minho came out from under the table, dressed in jean overalls and a hello kitty hat with pink glasses.

"I'm ready papa!"

"Well let's head over there. I'm sure they're waiting."

The members waved goodbye to Minho and Chan. Seungmin would be driving them, assisted by Jisung, who actually provided no assistance since he didn't know how to drive.

The squad left the house, entering the car and preparing for the 25 minute drive to their location.

"ChanChan, want this toy?", Minho asked, holding his barbie doll.

Chan reached for it, smiling widely to Minho.

Minho gave his little brother the toy.

Chan made small baby noises, waving the doll in the air.

"Seungmin I love them.", Jisung said.

"I do too. Boys, are you excited to see your friends?"

"I am! I so excitement!", Minho yelled, "I get play action figure with friend."

The rest of the drive involved Jisung reciting the rules for playdates.

Of course, Minho didn't care for rules, as he was in his mind "a big boy" who would take care of himself if need be.

Which was a lie.

When Seungmin pulled into the driveway of the location, someone was coming into the frontyard, a smaller male attached to his hip.

"Now where is it honey?"

The little pointed to his left.

"Hmm. I'm guessing the mean puppy scared you didn't it?"