Pocket of The Mafia 5

Waited for by: kor1988 PocketBear23 and bellashinta99
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I'm sorry...you mean to tell me I'm a superhero?", Jeongin asked.

"That's what Nina says. So I think we need to train you and Felix together to see exactly what you two can do.", Minho replied.

Jeongin was super excited to find out he may actually be able to do telekinesis like he wants to.

Upstairs, Hyunjin and Felix were sleeping, the little enjoying a nap next to his mama, using his whole body as a protective shield.

Minho had spoken to Hyunjin's Dad about the situation with Nina.

After weighing the consequences and ultimately deciding that the worse had already happened, he agreed.

"So I'm a fighter?", Seungmin asked, "I knew these epic muscles would come in handy."

"What muscles?", Changbin asked.

"You...you get on my nerves."

"When do we start this training?", Chan asked.

"Tomorrow, when Nina arrives.", Minho replied.

Jisung was on his laptop, searching for literally anything.

"Hey guys so I typed in asking where I can buy a chair and I ended up on the dark web. This chair is made of human and I don't think it matches my room."

"That's the least concerning part of that statement Han.", Chan said.

Minho decided to ignore what Jisung just said.

"Okay, maybe we can do training for those who don't have supernatural powers.", he said.

"Ooo can I watch?", Jeongin asked.

"Of course cutie."

"Yayyy!"

Minho stood up.

"I just want you all to know that I have no idea what I am doing. But the internet does."

Chan took out his phone.

"Maybe Jisung and I can start by doing research on the new gang. It's a great way to train us with basic hacking skills.", he said.