The Worst Mistake (Little Minho)

Little: Minho
.
Caregiver: Seungmin
.
Requested by: izlk2988
.
.
.
.
(They wanted angst. So...I'm sorry.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you ready Minho?", Seungmin asked.

"I ready appa!"

"Is Soonie ready?"

Minho picked up one of his cats, holding him in the air.

"Soonie is ready!"

The cat meowed.

"Where are you guys going?", Chan asked, deciding to only wear a pair of shorts that weren't even his today.

"Annual checkup at the vets office. This week it's Soonie, next week is Doongie, and the week after is baby Dori.", Seungmin replied.

Little Minho had a special cat harness on that held his kitties like a baby.

He put Soonie in the cat harness.

"Hold on tight Soonie! We got drive all the way to vet. And when we get home, you get all the treats because you good boy!"

The cat meowed again.

Seungmin and Minho left the house shortly after, taking the quiet drive to the vets office.

Minho's cats have been staying with Stray Kids for the past two weeks, as Minho's parents were on a month long vacation out of country.

Naturally, annual vet checkups were scheduled during this time, so Little Minho and his caregiver were responsible for taking them.

When the duo arrived to the vets office, Minho got out of the car, smelling the air.

"Appa, it smell like wet dog."

"I'm not surprised by that."

"Soonie say he no like that smell."

"Well let's go inside then shall we?"

Seungmin held Minho's hand as the two walked inside.

Once inside, they were greeted by the receptionist.

"And who do we have today?", she asked.

"This is Soonie! He have checkup today!", Minho said.

"Well hello there Little orange cat. Let's get you checked in."