🖤Rabbit Season (Little Minho)

Little: Minho
.
Caregivers: Hyunjin and Jisung
.
Requested by: itsYukiSkz
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jisung this was probably the most strange idea you have ever had.", Hyunjin said.

"It's for Minho okay."

It was Halloween night in Seoul.

Hyunjin and Jisung were tasked with taking care of Little Minho. And tonight, they wanted to go trick or treating.

"But why are we all dressed as rabbits?", Hyunjin asked.

"Because we are a family of bunnies."

Jisung zipped up the costume Minho was wearing.

"Okay baby boy, are you ready to go?", Jisung asked.

Minho smiled behind his pacifier.

"Precious. Come on Little Bunny."

Jisung helped the little up.

Hyunjin held one of Minho's hands, and the trio left the house for a night of candy scouting.

As they walked down the road, with Minho wadding in between them, they saw lots of people dressed up and looking for candy.

"Look Bunny! A tiger!", Hyunjin said.

Minho looked to the side. Someone was dressed as a tiger at the doorstep to a big house.

"Do you want to go there for candy?", Jisung asked.

Minho nodded.

Jisung and Hyunjin led him up the walkway to the house.

"Well hello there.", the home owner said.

"Hello! We are a rabbit family in search of candy for our poor baby.", Hyunjin said.

"How cute.", the home owner replied.

She held out a candy bowl and put some pieces in each one of the bags the three carried.

"T-tank you miss!", Minho said.

The home owner smiled.

"You're welcome baby rabbit. Have a good night!"

The three began to walk away.

"Oh my gosh Minho you were so sweet to that lady! Since when could you talk huh?"

Minho looked at Hyunjin, so did Jisung.

"I've been working with Little Minho here to teach him how to communicate in his baby space."

"Thank you Hyunjin. We got a cute moment because of that."

The trio kept walking on.

After visiting a few houses and accumulating a lot of candy and snacks, which included Minho receiving an entire container of Chips Ahoy, the boys set their sights on a final home.

At the end of the street, a huge house with Halloween decorations out front was being visited by all who wore their costumes.

"Want to go there Bunny?", Hyunjin asked.