When I Grow Up (Kid Chan)

Little/Kid: Chan
.
Caregivers: Stray Kids
.
Requested by: JaeJaeallday
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Stray Kids are what could only be described as legendary.

The music, the dancing, the stage presence, it's all top tier.

But there is a secret behind all of it. There is a motivation to succeed, to be a force to be reckoned with.

And that secret is none other than their kid.

Little Chris.

You see, a few years ago, a baby was dropped off on the doorsteps of rookie group Stray Kids door.

Now, after years of winging it and being almost amazing dads, Little Chris is celebrating his sixth birthday.

"Wooooooo! Happy Birthday baby Chris!", Felix yelled.

"Happy Birthday baby boy!", Minho also yelled.

Chris looked up at them with happiness in his eyes, and a bright smile.

"Thank you appas!"

"You're welcome baby. Ready to open gifts?", Changbin asked.

Chris nodded.

Seungmin handed Chris his gift first.

The small boy looked at the oddly shaped box with confusion before tearing the paper off.

"Oh! Appas look what appa Minnie got me!"

The members all looked inside of the box.

Inside was a pair of shoes, signed and dated by Chris' frequent babysitters, Twice.

"Thank you appa! I love them!"

"You're welcome baby."

Changbin handed Chris his present next.

The boy opened the present box, revealing a sleek and brand new laptop.

"Whoa...it for me appa Binnie?"

"It is baby. All for you. You can watch the videos you like, even play games on it."

Chris hugged him.

One by one the members gave Chris their presents. He loved every single one of them.

Lastly, Jisung handed him a long box with Chris's name on it.

The small boy bounced with excitement at the prospect of what was Inside.

When he opened it, his eyes went wide.

"You like it baby?", Jisung asked.

The members gasped as Chris pulled the red and black, sparkling microphone out of the box.

Chris held it in his hands, looking down at it.

The members watched, waiting for a reaction.