They Don't Believe You 6

Requested by: ArtistHanji maybe
.
.
.
.
(Welcome to the final part!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was late at night, and the house was quiet.

Early December brought cold and sometimes snow to the area. So for Jungwon, it was no shock that it was snowing outside.

But the snow was the least of his worries.

It had been almost a week since they got back form The Sanctuary, and Soul had been waiting for an opportunity to go back for Sunoo.

Tonight, was that night.

Why tonight you ask?

All the members of their groups were going to bed early, because the next day was December 9th.

Niki's 18th birthday.

Enhypen was planning a celebration, and Jungwon wanted to bring Sunoo back for him.

So the plan was set in motion.

Tonight, Jungwon, Soul, and Felix would go back to the Sanctuary and bring back Sunoo.

Jungwon got out of his bed, backpack on, ready to go meet Soul and Felix at the set location.

He went downstairs as quietly as he could, stepping onto the first floor to see a light on in the kitchen.

"Shit...", he whispered.

The light turned off, and out of the kitchen walked Niki, holding a bag of chips and some freshly microwaved strawberries.

"Oh, Jungwon hyung. Hi."

"Hi Niki. Why are you up?"

"I was hungry. Where are you going?"

"I can't tell you."

Niki pouted, putting his snacks down.

"Are you leaving?"

"I just have to go somewhere Niki. I'll be back."

Niki walked to him.

"Will you be back in time for my party?"

"I hope so."

Niki looked down, sighing.

"Hyung...please don't go anywhere."

"Niki I have to-"

"Don't leave me again."