(Alternate Ending) They Don't Believe You

Requested by: Author and one other person.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Niki opened his eyes, he saw the ceiling of what looked to him to be a warehouse.

Sitting up, he stretched his arms, looking around at the other boys, who were waking as well.

"Oh good, we're back.", Sunoo said.

"Where are we?", Felix asked.

"Looks like some kind of factory. Maybe a warehouse?", Jungwon told them.

They all stood up.

Behind them, and amethyst situated inside of a crate made buzzing sounds.

"Oh I don't trust that. Has it done that before?", Niki asked.

"Not that I remember.", Soul said, "I have a feeling we should leave."

The boys started to walk away, and the Amethyst shook.

"Let's turn that walking to running!", Sunoo said, speeding past them.

The boys all started to run, right as the amethyst suddenly exploded, sending shards of the rock across the warehouse, and scattering on the floor.

The boys ducked down, covering themselves from the debris.

"Well that happened.", Felix said.

"How's this for an 18th birthday Niki?", Jungwon asked.

"Best day of my life. Except for the cold nearly killing me. But that's beside the point."

They all stood up again.

The amethyst shards had crashed through boxes, windows, and hit other large things, destroying most of the warehouses contents.

"Man, we're lucky we didnt get hit. We could have died.", Soul said.

"Wait until our hyungs find out about this.", Niki said.

As if on cue, a loud yell boomed throughout the warehouse.

"NIKI AND JUNGWON WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

They looked at one another.

"How did Jay get here?", Jungwon asked.

They looked forward as Jay, along with a mentally destroyed Heeseung who could not go anywhere by himself when he was that upset, walked in.

The boys, including Sunoo, ran to them.

"Boys, what did you do?", Jay asked.

"We went back for Sunoo.", Soul said.

"That was incredibly dangerous. And Niki, you tagged along?"

"I'm sorry...I just didn't want Jungwon to go alone and leave me again."