One Million and J.One (Little Jisung)

Little: Jisung
.
Caregivers: SKZ (mostly SeungIn and MinLix)
.
Requested by: hyunie1_
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright Jiji, which one is the bear?"

Jisung stared at the stuffed animals. After a few seconds, he placed his hand over the card with the small bear on it.

"Good job Jiji! You're such a smart boy!"

Little Jisung laughed, clapping his hands.

Today, Seungmin, Jeongin, Minho, and Felix were with Jisung.

Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin were at the gym, as they have been for around an hour at this point.

"I know what we can do tonight.", Felix said.

"You have an idea?", Seungmin asked.

"I sure do. We can do the old fashioned pillow fort."

"Pillow fort?", Jeongin wondered.

"We can do it in the playroom. All we need to do is get all the pillows we can, a bunch of blankets. And some toys for Jiji."

"That sounds fun. I'll go get pillows.", Minho said.

"I'll get blankets.", Seungmin added.

"Then I guess Jeongin and I will get the baby and the toys."

Everyone went off to do their tasks.

Little Jisung was watching Seungmin and Minho walk away, and whined, reaching his hands out for them.

"They'll be back sweetie. We're going to have fun tonight and they're getting the materials.", Felix said.

Jisung whined once more before picking up his bear plushie.

He was wearing a onesie with hamster ears, in a creme color and brown spot pattern. His favorite pacifier was clipped to him, also in a brown color with a picture of a hamster face on it.

"Let's go to the playroom Jiji.", Jeongin said.

The little began his long process to get off of the floor.

He sat up on his knees, then stretched his left leg out, using his arms to push himself up and stand.

"You did it baby!", Felix yelled.

Jisung raised his hands in the air, also yelling, but in baby speech.

Jeongin and Felix held his hands, and the baby waddled in between them to the play room.

Once they entered the large space, Jisung ran to his beanbag, jumping on it and flipping over, laughing when he landed.

"Be careful angel.", Felix said, opening a toy chest.