Sound The Alarm (Little Chan)

Little: Chan
.
Caregiver: Changbin
.
Requested by: RabnoorKaur0
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay okay! Emergency meeting! Everyone to the living room!", Changbin screamed.

Every member besides Chan scrambled from their areas of the home.

Hyunjin and Jisung ran directly into each other, falling on the floor and tripping Seungmin.

The three proceeded to wrestle on the floor for about two minutes.

When everyone was in the living room, Changbin stood in front of them.

"Alright. Thanks for being here. Now to get started...we have all seen things un this world we think are cute, right?"

"Like Hyunjin?", Minho said.

"Like Jisung?", Seungmin also said.

"Yes. Like them. But what I have foe you today is something so cute. So unbelievably adorable...that even the strongest among us *cough* me, can't ignore it."

The members confusedly looked around.

"Are you ready to see it?"

"Yes!", Jeongin said, raising his arms up.

"Then, let me go get it. You all stay here."

Changbin left the living room, taking the short walk up to his shared bedroom with Chan.

He opened the door, and a smile appeared on his face.

"Hi Nini. Playing with your plushies?"

Little Chan held up his stuffed animals.

"Dada! I hav fun! Toy same color as shirt."

Chan was wearing baby blue shorts, a t-shirt of the same color, and a hat with furry ears that he was gifted by Ateez' little, Seonghwa.

"Nini, your hyungs want to see you."

"Wan see baby?"

"Come on, they're waiting."

Little Chan picked up his Dwaekki, Bbokari, and Jiniret plushies that he got in an extra large size and carried them downstairs.

The plushies were so large that the little waddled when he carried them, and bumped into every wall.

Changbin led him down the steps one by one.

All of the members turned to their rights as they heard the small voice of their leader.

"Dada, I no see! Bbokari wing in my face."

"It's okay Nini, I'm guiding you."