Chapter: 27

(Backstory: The girls turns one and is growing fast and smarter everyday. Lynn and Brad are finally getting married. Toni has missed Lynn's wedding and her life is in shambles.  It's been a couple of months since anyone has spoken to her, only getting text messages.)

(Start scene: It's the next day and Joan and Aaron are still in bed. The girls are still asleep, and Aaron is up looking at his beautiful wife as she slept. He smiles with an evil grin on his face as he moves close to her, and kiss her neck.)

Aaron: (whisper) Baby!

Joan: (mumbles) Mm..tired!

(He moves closer and kiss her neck again, as she don't move. As he nibble her ear, she moves a little and stretch her head out more.)

Aaron: (chuckle) Baby come on before the girls wake up.

Joan: (half sleep) What?

Aaron: I want to love you.

Joan: (smiles) Go ahead, I'm not going to stop you.

Aaron: Oh, is that right.

Joan: (smiles) I'm all yours.

(He takes off his boxers and come back up and kisses her. He moves his hand down her body, before he finds her warmth. Joan moans and turns her head, as he gets her ready for him. After a few minutes and her moans in his ear, they both was ready. He remove her panties and move between her legs, as she keeps her eyes close. He grip himself and sink deep inside her as she gasp, opening her eyes.)

Joan: (throaty moan) Ohh god!

Aaron: Ahhhh shit baby.

Joan: Mmmm hmmm.

(He gets a rhythm, and starts making love to his wife as she brings a hand up to his hip. He bury his face in her neck, as she melts feeling him going in and out of her. They continue their love making for another thirty minutes. Joan feels that familiar tingling in the pit of her stomach and feels herself falling.)

Joan: Aaron, I'm...

Aaron: (kiss her) Let go!!

(Joan cums undone as she shivers from the sudden rush of air, as she feel him fill her. So lost in eachother, he was just about to lean down kiss her when.)

Skylar: (bust through the door) Mommy, daddy.

Joan: Oh my god, bae get off.

Aaron: No, I'm naked.

Bre: (looks at them) We play too.

Joan: Girls no, stay right there.

(Aaron rolls off of Joan as she shouts for the girls to stop where they are. Aaron rolls onto the floor trying to find his boxers. Joan fix her nightgown and sits up as the girls slams into her.)

Joan: (grunts) Oommps, ok clearly that didn't work.

Aubree: Mama we hungry.

(Aaron finally has his boxers on and gets up to find a shirt and sweats to put on. After he is done, he goes to wash his hand before joining them on the bed. He sits down and looks at Joan who cheeks are flushed and smiles.)

Aaron: Morning girls.

Them: Good morning daddy.

Aaron: So how about we go down and make breakfast.