Chapter: 42

(Backstory: Joan finally gives in and goes on a date with Davis. They spend their time talking, and getting to know eachother on a different level. Things has been going great and they continue to go out every Saturday. By the 4th date, he invited her to his place and something happens.)

(Starts scene: Davis was holding Joan as she comes down off her high. She moves and looks down at him, and then bury her face in his neck.)

Davis: What?

Joan: I can't believe I lost control like that.

Davis: (chuckle) Oh trust me, I wasn't complaining. It's been 2 years for you, and you were just getting whatever you had built up out.

(She smiles and then move to kiss his chin and then his lips.)

Joan: (grinds) I still have alot left.

Davis: Is that so?

Joan: Yeah, maybe you should help me out with that.

(Davis grips her and rolls them over, as Joan let's out a scream. He starts placing small kisses to her shoulder and neck. She wraps an arm around him, as he guides himself inside her. He's the one who groans and bury his face in her hair. He slowly thrusts in and out, as she holds on to him.)

Joan: (panting) Harder!

Davis: You sure?

Joan: Yes, now move.

(He lifts one of her legs and thrusts deeper, and they both moan at the feeling. He then moves down a little and takes a nipple into his mouth. Joan moans get louder, and she throws her head back while she grip his waist.)

Joan: God Davis, don't stop.

Davis: Ahhhhh shit.

(He continues to thrust as he feels her tighten around him, and he knew she was close. He takes her hands as they both start to lose control. She leans up and deeply kisses him as they both climax. They just lay there breathing heavy as they look into eachothers eyes.)

Joan: That was...

Davis: Everything I was expecting and more.

Joan: Your not so bad yourself.

(Davis nips her shoulder before he pulls out of her and lays down. He pulls her to him, as she lays her head on his shoulder. He caress her arm as she closes her eyes, trying to take in what just happened.)

Davis: What's on your mind?

Joan: Nothing, but alot.

Davis: Your ok?

Joan: I'm just a bit overwhelmed that's all.

Davis: You want to talk about it?

Joan: Not at the moment, can you just hold me.

Davis: I can do that!

(Joan smiles as she bury herself deeper into him. She closes her eyes as she listens to the rain falling and thunder. After 10 minutes Davis looks down, and see she has falling to sleep. He slowly moves to get the comforter off the floor and covers them both. He just lay there and relax himself, before he too joins her.)

(The next morning they sun shines through the window and hits Joan in the face. She slowly starts to stir and opens her eyes, before she realizes she's not home. Two things she noticed, one she's in bed with someone. Two, she completely naked and a bit sore from what happened lastnight. She looks over and her eyes get big seeing Davis and his naked backside.)

Joan: (whisper) Oh my god!

(She closes her eyes and then slowly moves to get up. She walks around the room freaking out, looking for her clothes. She puts on her dress and picks up her shoes and leaves out the door. She gets in her car and doesn't stop until she makes it home. She parks her car and gets out, walking to the front door opening it.)