Chapter: 46

(Backstory: Aaron comes over one night drunk off his ass and kisses Joan. He starts to unravel and breakdown. After hearing everything he said, Joan feels bad for him and offers him a place to stay. Over the months he has been a great help and has also finally found work. Joan goes out with the ladies and comes on drunk, feeling get involved, and she kisses him.)

(Start scene: Joan comes to the realization of what she just did. She goes to pull away but he grabs her and crushes his lips to hers. Hesitate for a second before she wrap her arms around him, deepens the kiss. Aaron pulls back to catch his breath, and holds her face in his hands.)

Aaron: I never stopped loving you Joan.

(Instead of saying anything, she kisses him and starts undressing him. She gets all of his clothes off, as he unhook her bra and drops it. He then kiss her neck and pulls her painted down and off, before he picks her up.)

Aaron: God it has been too long.

Joan: I need you!

(At those words, he let loose and walks them towards the wall. He press her against it as he places kiss on every bit of skin he can touch. Joan let her hands roam over his body, as she tightened her inner thighs to hold on.)

Aaron: (groans) I got you.

(He grinds against her as she kiss his neck and jawline. After a few minutes, he lift her a little before he slowly enters her. Joan bury her face into his neck, as she feels him stretch her. Once he's buried deep, he takes a moment and just take deep breaths.)

Joan: (grinding) God you got to move.

Aaron: (kiss her shoulder) I need a minute or it will be over.

Joan: (bite his neck and then suck it) I need you to love me.

(He begins to thrust as he holds her up, as he kiss her to quiet her. Joan is drunk and is on cloud nine right now. She tells him to move to the bed and she makes him lay back. She begin riding him as she touch herself and looks at him. He runs a hand down her body and his fingers come across the scar.)

Aaron: What's this?

Joan: (moves his hand) Nothing!

(Aaron gives her a look but he continues as she place her hands on his chest and get on her feet. She bounce up and down, feeling him as all these tingling sensations runs through her. After a good 20 minutes, he grabs her and flips them over as he pounds her. His aggressiveness, the look he's give, and hitting the right spot makes her toes curl.)

Joan: Ohhhh, yessssssss.

Aaron: (groans) Ahhhhhhh, shit.

(He makes love to his wife for the first time in almost 3 years. They continue until they bout climax and he leans down and kisses her. He then rolls off of her as they both try to catch their breaths, and think did that really happened.)

Joan: Did that just happened?

Aaron: (panting) Umm yeah, I think so.

Joan: (sits up) God!

Aaron: Joan, look....

Joan: I need a minute.

Aaron: (looks at her back) Ok!

(He sigh and gets up out of her bed, and puts on his pj bottoms before leaving out. Joan closes her eyes when she hear the door close. She starts thinking maybe she could blame the liquor, but she knew deep down she could have stopped it. She hurry and gets up to go shower, to wash away that shameful feeling she felt. For Aaron that minute, turned into an hour and then the next day came.)