TWO. edward and bella's wedding {part 1}

It was the next day, and Auggie, Scarlett, and I was all dressed and ready for the wedding

It was the next day, and Auggie, Scarlett, and I was all dressed and ready for the wedding. We were heading to the Cullen's with Sue, Billy, and Seth, the only ones from the reservation willing to go. It was understandable, as Billy mainly came for Charlie seeing as he was the man's best friend, but I wanted Paul to be next to me there.

We sat down, and I saw Bella's mother and stepfather, as well as her friends from school she told me about. I also see friends of the Cullens here. I knew some of their friends wouldn't be able to come because of being human drinks and there being a bunch of humans around them. It was the Denali coven, which was the only other vampire coven that drank animal blood beside the Cullen's.

After a few minutes of sitting is when Bella walks down the aisle with her father, looking beautiful. She makes it down the aisle without falling and stands there with Edward when the minister starts talking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here on this glorious day to witness the Union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me." He says, and I block out the rest, thinking about everything leading up to this.

Thinking about just how long I've known Edward was waiting for this day to happen. To find his mate and not be the only one in his family not to have their mate. Edward deserves this to be happy. And I knew that Bella would be that happiness for him forever.

I zoned back into the ceremony when they kissed, and everyone stood and clapped. I stood beside Auggie with a massive smile and clapped for the newly married couple.

At the reception, everyone was talking, and Edward and Bella were going around thanking people for coming. They were with us talking.

"Nice to see you." Edward says to Billy

Billy smiles at the couple, "I'm happy for you."

"Thank you."

"I hope you'll be happy, Bella." Billy turns to her, all but Charlie knowing the double meaning of his words.

"Thank you, Billy. Have you heard from him?" Bella asks about Jacob.

"I'm sure Jacob wishes you the best." Billy says.