FIVE. fight training

The next day after Paul and I picnic date, I was currently getting ready to continue Auggie's training as well as training for the rest of my pack

The next day after Paul and I picnic date, I was currently getting ready to continue Auggie's training as well as training for the rest of my pack. With being hunted because of the Volturi's fear of us, we had to be prepared for a fight at any time. Especially now that they plan on coming to Forks.

Alice had a vision of Irina going to the Voltuti, thinking the Cullen's had created an immortal child. But what Irina saw was Renesmee playing, so the Volturi were coming for them. Alice also saw them wanting to go for my pack and me because the hunters told them we hid behind the Cullen's and shifters.

So here I was, trying to prepare my pack for a supposed fight against the Volturi. The Cullen's were optimistic about gathering witnesses to show the Volturi that Renesmee isn't an immoral child. Even though the Cullen's were confident that there wouldn't be a fight, I still wanted my pack to be prepared just in case of one.

My pack was all outside waiting for me to teach them. When I walked out of the house to the front yard that was cleared enough for us to train, I saw Paul, Embry, Seth, and Leah sitting on the steps.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, mainly asking Embry Seth and Leah cause Paul practically lived here.

"We wanted to watch." Seth said with a bright smile.

I laughed and shook my head. I walked over to my pack as they were stretching. I joined them in their stretches before I faced them all.

"Okay, Kimiko, I know you have some training in you. What is it specifically?" I asked her.

"My parents taught me to fight, but Auggie told us how you were trained, and mine was nothing compared." She said. "And, of course, you know I know how to fight with a katana."

"That's fine. At least you have some sense of fighting." I tell her.

"Auggie only told us a little bit about how you were trained. Could you tell us more?" Timmy asked.

I smiled, "Sure. You already know that children of the moon are pretty powerful creatures, but we had no control over our shifts. So when we did gain control, my grandfather thought it would be best if we learned how to fight. Yes, we have the strength and heightened skills, but we do have weaknesses. And these weaknesses could easily make it, so our wolves aren't able to help us against hunters. So knowing how to fight saves a lot of lives. It showed that just because hunters knew our weaknesses doesn't mean that we were weak to fight."