TEN. christmas

It was Christmas Day, and my pack and I were spending the day with the pack at our house since it was bigger for all of us, with a nice big Christmas tree in the living room with everyone's presents underneath it

It was Christmas Day, and my pack and I were spending the day with the pack at our house since it was bigger for all of us, with a nice big Christmas tree in the living room with everyone's presents underneath it. The pack all came over, as well as their imprints, of course, and we spent the morning opening presents. Before they arrived, though, I made sure to make a bunch of food for them to have breakfast here with the help of Kimiko, Scarlett, and Timmy.

Because everyone wanted to open presents first, the breakfast sat in the kitchen on the island. But as soon as we were done, we all went to the kitchen and ate together. We talked and laughed together as a family, not even thinking about what was bound to happen tomorrow. Since the snow was sticking, the Volturi would be here tomorrow. And we were to face them and see if some of us might lose our lives or if we would get off scot-free.

We all hoped we would get to live out our lives in peace. Continue with our lives with our fear. Sam and Emily were desperate to have their wedding finally, but it was always getting pushed back because of something. But hopefully, now after, they would finally get to have it.

"Sam, Emily, have you guys picked another date for your wedding?" I asked.

"We think we do, but we decided not to tell anyone, so we don't jinx it." Sam said.

"Then how are we supposed to know when y'all get married." Scarlett said from Embry's lap.

"You'll find out after the battle." Sam says.

Jared scoffed, "If we make it through this battle."

"Don't talk like that, Jared." Emily said with a stern look on her face. "You guys will be fine."

"She's right. Don't talk like that. It just might jinx us. We'll be fine if we look out for each other." I said, looking at everyone.

They all nod before going back to eating.

"Actually, there was one thing about the wedding I wanted to ask someone about." Emily said with a smile, looking at Sam, and he nodded.

Everyone looked at each other, confused, then at Emily, "What?"