TWO. loch ness monster

The Holloway pack house was finally done

The Holloway pack house was finally done. We finally and a place to call home after all of us have had a hard time. But now we can enjoy our new home with each other and not have to live in fear anymore.

My pack and I were getting ready to visit the Cullen's and see Bella since she died. We had to wait until she had fed first before going straight over because although my pack is supernatural, we are still humans with blood pumping through our veins. We had to keep our distance for a while from Bella if we didn't want her to lose control.

"Auggie, let's go! How much more things are you grabbing?" I yell to my brother.

"Coming!" He screamed back.

I shook my head as I put on my shoes. I hear Timmy laugh beside me, and I look at him and roll my eyes.

"I think Auggie's a little excited to see Bella."

"That's an understatement. Ever since she gave him his camera, he's fallen in love with her or something." I told the hellhound.

Timmy looks at me, "Even though she's married now to Edward?"

"I don't think he cares," I say, and we laugh. "But I'm not worried about it. When it happens, Auggie will meet his mate, and he'll get over his crush on Bella. It's only a matter of time."

Timmy nods just as Auggie comes down the stairs with Milo behind him.

"Finally. I thought you guys would never come down." Scarlett says, standing from the couch with Kimiko, who smiles at the boys.

"You guys ready to go?"

"We're ready. Mera, do you think Bella will be okay around us?" Auggie asks as we head out the door.

I shrug, "I'm not sure, papito. We're just gonna have to wait and see."

With that, we all take off running towards the Cullen's house. Their house wasn't far as ours is close to the treaty line, so we ran there. We all enjoyed running through the woods. Me, Auggie, Milo, and Scarlett, mainly because of being children of the moons. Our wolves love being in the woods as we are connected to them. So running through them every so often makes us feel more connected not only to our wolves but to the forest itself.

As we neared, the coven is when we heard screaming. We all looked at each other and pushed faster toward the house. And when we arrived, we were shocked to see what was happening.

"She's a baby!" Bella tells Jacob.

"It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?"

"I'm still debating it." Edward says from the porch.

I stepped up concerned, "What's going on?"

"I've held her once!" Bella argues as she stalks forward toward Jacob. "One time Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her?"

"She's mine!" Bella exclaims, pushing Jacob to the ground hard.

I see Edward from the porch laughing at Jacob. Seriously? I think to him, glaring at him. He looks at me, and immediately his smile drops.

"Do you think we should stop her?" Timmy leads towards me.

"Do you want to lose an arm?" Scarlett gives him a look as if he's crazy.

I shake my head, and that's when Seth and Leah walk up in wolf forms. They were growling, and I knew that they must have heard Bella's yelling. Jacob is their alpha now, and since Bella is yelling at him, I know that even though they help protect Bella, they would do anything to protect him.

"It's fine, Leah." Jacob assured the two wolves.

"You're gonna stay away from her."

"You know I can't do that." As soon as those words leave Jacob's mouth, Bella hits him again just as hard.

"Stop her, Edward." Esme says.

"He said it's fine. She's amazing, right?" Edward said.

I roll my eyes at Edward's response and turn to see Seth and Leah standing next to Jacob. They were growling even more toward Bella.

Jacob stands up, "Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago? That's gone now, right?"

"Long gone."

"Because it was her. From the beginning, it was Nessie who wanted me there." Jacob explains.

My brows furrowed, and I turned to Timmy, whose face was the same as mine. I mouth, 'Nessie?' All he did was shrug, and we looked back to Bella and Jacob.

"Nessie?" Bella questioned, and I could smell the anger rising in her. "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!"

Bella started to lunge toward Jacob, but Seth tried to stop her. But Bella dodged him and threw him into the tree behind Jacob. Seth whimpered as he hit the tree.

"Seth!" Kimiko screamed out and ran towards him.

Jacob and Leah ran towards Seth as Kimiko was kneeling next to him.

"Seth, are you okay?" Jacob asked.

"Of course, he's not okay. She just pushed him into a tree for no reason!" Kimiko screamed.

I could smell her anger rising just like Bella's. I knew if she got angrier that her Firefox would trigger. Though it had every right to her mate got hurt right in front of her.

"Kimi, I know you're angry, but you have to calm down." I tell her, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Kimiko, don't lose control." Timmy says.

She sighs, closing her eyes and taking a few breaths. She opened her eyes again, and I knew she was better.

"Seth Kimi, I'm sorry." Bella apologized.

Seth whines but stands up. Kimiko was right with him, petting his head, wanting him to know she was there.

"He'll be alright." Jacob says, then turns back to Bella.

I noticed Leah giving Bella a look and then comforting her brother before turning back to glare at Bella.

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness...." Jacob stops himself seeing Bella's face. "Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason."

Standing before Bella, she sighs to Jacob, knowing she can't do anything. She turned to me, then to Kimiko next to Seth. I know she understood that as much as she hated the idea, she couldn't do anything about it. It's something about the wolves when the shift, and there was no taking it back.

"Well, that was fun to watch." Scarlett says, breaking the silence.

A/N:
this part of the movie will never not be funny to me. like Nessie is so much better then Renesmee. if that was my name i would rather prefer being called Nessie. idk if anyone else agrees with me but that's just my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
hope you enjoy.
bye:))))