TEN. imprinted

Everyone looked at Seth as he said that, and he just gave us all a shrug

Everyone looked at Seth as he said that, and he just gave us all a shrug. I turned back to Timmy and Kimiko as they walked up to me.

"You knew if I knew you two could do that, it would've made them go away a long time ago." I told them.

Timmy smiles, "I'm sorry. We would have told you sooner, but you they showed up so."

"It's okay." I chuckled. "But what is it are you guys? Because I've never seen something like that before."

"I'm a hellhound."

"And I'm a thunder kitsune."

My eyes widened, "I've heard of kitsunes before. I didn't know they were in the states though. But hellhounds, I thought they were just legends."

"Oh, you mean how werewolves are legends," Timmy said smugly. "Or how shifters are legends." He said, pointing to the pack.

"Fair point." I said.

"I thought that was so cool what you did," Seth said, walking over to me and standing next to a just as excited Auggie.

"Yeah, Seth's right. That was so awesome."

"Thanks."

"Thank you." Kimiko said to Auggie, then looked at Seth.

Once Seth's eyes connected to Kimiko's, everyone in the pack knew he had imprinted on her. Just by how he looked at her, he was in awe of her. I was shocked by another person and had just been imprinted on by someone in the pack. I turn and see Jacob roll his eyes and see Leah looking at her brother with a tiny smile. I could tell she was genuinely happy for her brother but was still bummed about the whole situation.

"Um, is he okay?" Kimiko asked, giving Seth a weird look.

Auggie grabs Seth's shoulders and shakes him out of his trance. He blinks a couple of times and smiles at the girl in front of him.

"Sorry." He said, turning red and then walking awkwardly to stand next to Leah.

I giggled, "Excuse most of the guys here. They're dopes."

All the guys gave me a look as they took offense to what I said. And I just shook my head as Timmy, Kimiko, and Milo laughed.

"Well, I feel you guys are gonna fit in around here." Scarlett said.

"Introductions are now required. You obviously know me." I said, then grabbed Auggie pulling him in front of me and hugging him. "This is my little brother Auggie."

"Hi!" Auggie said brightly with a wave.

The three of them waved back.

"That girly over there is Scarlett, the first member of my pack."

They all smile at each other. The rest of the pack also introduced themselves just when Leah introduced herself. She and Timmy made eye contact, and Leah herself imprinted on him. The pack was stunned. They didn't know much about female shifters, as Leah was the first. So they had no clue if she would even imprint like the rest of them, but here it was right in front of us. Leah had imprinted on Timmy.

I could tell that Leah couldn't believe that she imprinted, let alone on Timmy. But she did, and I couldn't be more happier for her.

"Who would have thought that imprinting was a rare thing for shifters? But here they are imprinting left and right." Auggie's whispered to me, causing me to chuckle.

"Nice to meet you, Leah." Timmy said, then put on a charming smile.

"Charmer, aren't you?" I ask Timmy.

He shrugged, "What can I say when I see a pretty girl my charm turns on."

"Oh god, he sounds like Paul." Jared complained.

Everyone laughs, and Paul punches Jared.

"What just happened anyway. It felt like a pull toward you. What was that?" Timmy asked, mainly looking at Leah to answer.

"Yeah, I felt it too when Seth looked at me." Kimiko said.

Leah hesitated, not knowing what to say. I could feel her anxiety rolling off of her. She was scared of what Timmy might think if she told him she imprinted on him.

"We will explain that later. But for now. Welcome, come to the family." I said, saving Leah.

The pack all laughed and smiled. Then Kimiko walks away and heads to the beach. I can smell the sadness coming from her.

"Did I say something wrong?"

Timmy sighs and shakes his head, "No, it's not you."

"Then what is it? I can smell her sadness from all the way over here." Scarlett said.

"The hunters. They killed Kimiko's parents right in front of her."

I turned in shock towards Timmy, "What!?"

"In front of her?" Seth asks.

"Yeah."

I sighed, "Timmy. Please explain to me what happened. What did you all go through to get here?"

A/N:
Seth and Leah have imprinted on Timmy and Kimiko.
at first when i was thinking about this book and creating the characters i wasn't even gonna have Seth imprint on Kimiko. it was just gonna be Leah imprinting on Timmy. but right before i started writing this book i thought why not have Seth imprint on her.
there's one more chapter about Esmeralda's new pack then we get into more or the movie's storyline.
hope you enjoy.
bye!!!!!!!