TWELVE. bella situation

Third POV The Cullen's minus Edward who was on his honeymoon with Bella, were all hanging out around their house

Third POV
The Cullen's minus Edward who was on his honeymoon with Bella, were all hanging out around their house. At the moment, Auggie was with them and having a sleepover with his godparents. The Cullen's also learned about Esmeralda's new pack members who they haven't meet yet as they were still adjusting to their new surroundings.

Auggie was playing video games with Emmett, who of which was losing badly to Auggie. Rosalie was sitting next to them, watching them both with a smile. Even though Auggie wasn't her son, she treated him as such. They have been close since he was born, and when his mother asked Rosalie to be his godmother, she was over the moon. She promised Auggie's mom that she would protect him no matter what, and she hadn't broken that promise.

Just as everyone was relaxed, Alice walked into the living room on the phone.

"Why? What's wrong? I just..." Alice said, walking in. "Here's Carlisle."

Alice hands Carlisle the phone with a worried expression on her face. Everyone could hear that Bella was on the other end of the call and heard that she was concerned about something.

"Bella, what's going on?"

"I don't know. I'm a little worried. Can vampires go into shock?" Bella questioned on the other end.

At this point, everyone was worried. To the point that Auggie and Emmett paused their game and looked to the head of the coven. They wanted to know what was wrong with the family's newest member.

Carlisle had a concerned look on his face, "Has Edward been harmed?"

"No. I know that it's impossible, but I think that I'm pregnant."

Hearing that made every one pause. They were shocked. There couldn't have been any possible chance that Bella could be pregnant.

"Whoa! Carlisle, I swear something just moved inside me." Bella said, freaked out.

"Is this even possible?" Edward cuts in.

"I don't know." Carlisle answers truthfully. "The sooner Bella's here, the sooner we can find out what it is. I need you to get to the mainland at once."