THIRTEEN. the pack finds out

Third POVAfter his conversation with Edward, Jacob walked back into the house

Third POV
After his conversation with Edward, Jacob walked back into the house. Jacob walked into the room Bella was in, only for Rosalie to try and stop him.

"Rose, I'm fine, really." Bella told the vampire.

Rosalie nodded, then turned to leave the room. Not before purposely bumping into Jacob. Jacob then sits in the chair in front of Bella, taking off his jacket.

"So Edward sent you in here to talk to me."

"Sort of. Though I can't figure out why he thinks you'd listen to me. I mean, you never have before." They both chuckled.

"Since when you and blondie bffs?" He asks.

"Rose understands what I want."

Jacob nods, looking to the floor, then back to Bella, "What are you thinking, Bella? Seriously."

"I know this seems like a scary thing, but it's not. It's like a miracle or something. I can feel him." She answers truthfully.

"So it's a bouncing baby boy. Sorry I didn't know. Should've brought some blue balloons." Jacob chuckles.

"It's just a guess. When I picture him, I see a boy. We'll see."

"You won't." Jacob said.

"Jake, I can do this. I'm strong enough."

"Oh, come on." Jacob scoffs and stands. "You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker, but you don't fool me. I can see what that thing's doing to you. It's a killer Bella."

Bella looks down at her belly, "Your wrong."

"And when you die, what was the point—of me loving you, you loving him? How is that right for anyone? Because I sure don't see it." Jacob pauses before sitting back down. "Listen to me, Bella. Please. Just don't do this. Live okay? Please."

"Jake, everything's gonna be okay." Bella tries to reassure him.

Jacob nods, grabbing his jacket and standing to leave.

"Jacob, don't go." Bella pleads.

Jacob stops and looks at her, "I know how this ends. And I'm not sticking around to watch."

With that, Jacob leaves the house upset. His best friend and the girl he loves won't listen to him. He grows angry, kicking his bike over, then shifts into his wolf. And he runs through the woods.

As he runs, Jacob thinks about what Bella said. Her voice was going through his mind. Running, not paying any attention to where he's going, Jacob runs onto a road, causing a truck almost to hit him, but it swerves, just missing him. He doesn't stop and continues running back into the woods, then howls out to the pack to meet up with him to discuss the issue.

The pack howls back, and they all run to meet up, all hearing each other's thoughts. Mainly Jacobs about Bella being pregnant. All of the wolves race to meet up, all of them talking to one another. They meet up, and they all start talking over each other.

"Is it true, Jacob?"

"What will it be?"

"It's growing fast."

"It's unnatural."

"Dangerous."

"Monstrosity."

"An abomination."

"On our land."

"We can't allow it."

"We can't allow it." All of the wolves say together.

Sam stands before the pack, "We have to protect the tribe. What they've bred won't be able to control its thirst. Every human will be in danger."

"We're ready." Jared says.

"No time to waste."

"Now?" Jacob asks.

Sam's wolf growls, "We must destroy it before it's born."

"You mean kill Bella?" Seth questions.

"Her choice affects us all."

Jacob argues, "Bella's human. Our protection applies to her."

Leah growls in jacobs face, "She's dying anyway."

Jacob attacks Leah, and they start to fight. Sam growls at Jacob to stop.

"We have real enemies to fight tonight."

"Tonight? What about Esmeralda? What will she think if you go after Bella? After the Cullen's? They're her family." Jacob asks. Seth stands next to Jacob, thinking he was right, and whines.

Paul snarls at Jacob, "We're her family. Not them. They're going to destroy us all."

"You will fight with us, Jake."  Sam says, giving an alpha order.

Seth, next to Jacob, whines, sinking to the floor reluctantly, listening to the alpha. But Jacob tried to fight it. He didn't want to listen to Sam. He didn't want to kill Bella. He couldn't. No matter how much he wanted her to get rid of the thing growing inside her, Jacob still cared for her. And he wasn't about to have the pack kill her. So he fought against the alpha command, with him and Sam growling at each other.

"I will not." Jacob says, standing tall. "I am the grandson of Ephraim Black. I am the grandson of a chief! I wasn't born to follow you or anyone else."

Jacob then snarled again at Sam before running away from the pack. Seth watched as he ran and turned to look at his sister and whined. Seth was on Jacob's side. He did want to kill Bella. He liked Bella and the Cullen's. And he knew that once Esmeralda found out, she would be pissed off. And Seth did not want to be on Esmeralda's bad side.

A/N:
sorry about the late update.
shit is about to go down and i hope y'all are ready for the drama next chapter when Esmeralda finds out.
hope you enjoy.
bye!!!!!