FIFTEEN. taking the pain

The pack and I made it a few feet from the Cullen's house when we stopped running

The pack and I made it a few feet from the Cullen's house when we stopped running. I stared at the home, hoping Bella was okay. I didn't know how they were dealing with her pregnancy since it's never been heard of before. As we got closer to the house, we saw Jacob with Seth and Leah following behind him.

"Seth?" "Leah?" Timmy and Kimiko said together.

They turned and smiled at their imprints. Seth ran to Kimiko and hugged her so tight. While Leah walks to Timmy, giving him a quick hug as well, and he kisses her cheek.

"Did you guys leave the pack?" Jacob asked.

I gave him a look, "I wasn't about to let them kill Bella or any of the Cullen's. They're my family."

Jacob nods.

"So... how does it feel to be an alpha?" I asked him.

He shrugs, "It's weird, but as you said, I wasn't about to let them kill Bella."

"Well, welcome to the club, fellow alpha." I say, laughing, and Jacob joins in. "Come on, guys. Let's go meet the Cullen's."

We walked into the Cullen's house, minus Seth and Leah, who were standing guard. As soon as we entered the house, Auggie ran straight to Rosalie and Emmett, hugging them.

"Hey, Auggie!" They both said.

"Esmeralda." I turn and see Esme walking toward me. I smile and give her a hug needing her motherly warmth after all this drama.

I smiled at my godmother after pulling away, "Hey, Esme."

"Are these your new pack members you were talking about?" She asked as Carlisle stood next to her.

"Yeah." I said, turning to the three newbies. "This is Timmy, Kimiko, and Milo."

The three of them waved at the couple.

"Thank you for letting us in your home." Timmy said nicely.

Esme waved him off, "Oh, sweetheart, it's no problem. You're in Mera's pack, so your family now."