𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

This book is being updated, so I can say thank you to all for getting my book to over 5k reads. I didn't think many people would read this book, but here we are. This book means a lot to me as it's one I've worked on and put a lot of thought into. And to know that all of you that's read it like that much warms my heart. So again, thank you all for reading my book. I honestly couldn't thank you enough for it.

If you want to read more stories by me, I have a Criminal Minds book that's completed if you like that show just as much as I do. It's an AU story about the main character Del going into witness protection with Hotch. They end up having a father-daughter relationship, with the BAU team having to figure out who it is that's after Del. Also, the characters of Julie in The Phantoms are in it because I'm in love with that show, so why not. It's a fun but sad short story I love so much, so go check it out if you want.

I also have a new book that I'm currently publishing, that's a Teen Wolf story. It's about Vienna, Scott's twin sister, who gets bitten alongside Scott by Peter. She finds herself with a mate mark where she was bit and finds out she's mated to someone in a famous werewolf family. This story is ocxoc book with a love interest named Rami Castillo. This book is another story I put a lot of thought into, so check it out if you want. A few chapters are published right now, and more will be posted every day for the first part of season three.

Thank you all again for all the reads. I really appreciate it. :))

 :))