Defending pt. 2 ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x Gf!reader

Warnings: SMUT, fingering, riding, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it), xavier being a soft dom, just absolute pure filth but the fluff, in the beginning, is too cute

~

You both made your way to Xavier's dorm which he had to himself since Rowan's disappearance. Xavier had his arm around your shoulder pulling you close to him, and you had one arm wrapped around his waist while the diary was tucked in the other as you walked down the halls. A comfortable silence hung around you both.

"Do you ever regret it?" Xavier spoke out.

"Regret what?"

"Defending me?" his voice cracked at the end.

"Why would I ever regret that?"

"I know you were finally getting somewhere in your friendship with Wednesday" he admitted.

"I can never be friends with someone who only ever thinks for herself, and she couldn't ever trust my judgment" you told him. "You know I love you more than anything, right?"

"Yeah, I love you too" he placed a kiss on the top of your head as you two reached his door. He let you in first before shutting the door behind him.

You set down your mother's diary on his desk where you found a portrait of yourself. He made you look so beautiful it was ethereal. You smiled as you admire it before closing his sketchbook knowing he got embarrassed whenever you saw his drawings of you which you would never understand. You turn around to see Xavier laying down on his bed with his hands over his face.

You walked over to the edge of the bed and hovered over him. "You okay?"

"Today was exhausting"

"So you're too tired for anything right now?" you hinted at him slowly moving away.

"I will never be too exhausted for you" he rushed to sit up and pulled you in by the waist before lifting you to sit on his lap causing you to yelp in surprise.

"Is that so?" you teased as you wrapped your arms around his neck playing with the ends of his hair.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you" he mumbled into your neck as he pressed light kisses down it. "So beautiful"

"I think we were meant to meet each other" you wondered aloud tilting your head up more giving him more area to cover. "And not just in this universe"

"What do you mean by that?" Xavier moved to look back at your face, his eyes filled with so much love.

"This universe and every other to exist. It's you and me. I know it" you whispered as you brushed away the hair that fell onto his face.

"Just you and me" he smiled as he leaned in closer to rest his forehead against yours, closing his eyes.

"Just us" you replied pressing a gentle kiss on his lips.

He moved away a bit to admire you before capturing your lips against his. His grip around your waist tightened and pulled you as close to him as you could. You pressed down your hips slightly which caused him to let out a soft groan. You smirked against his lips when you felt him harden underneath you.

You let out a gasp when his hand slipped down to your hips and started grinding you down again him. You couldn't help but let out a moan because of the friction which allowed Xavier to slip his tongue in to explore your mouth. He slid his hands under your shirt gently rubbing your sides before pulling it up leaving you in your bra and skirt.