Brain dead ~

Pairing: Sub!xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: slight overstimulation and other shit

~

All day Xavier was threatening you with rough sex, and to be honest you were excited as he was rarely ever rough with you. You were underneath him as he was pressing kisses to your whole body leaving hickeys in his path down. You were scratching at his back sure to leave marks there for tomorrow morning.

Xavier stopped kissing your body and looked down at you under him. No words were said as he grabbed his cock and lined it up with your entrance. He pushed his cock in all the way, "fuck." You moan out with the feeling of his fat cock stretching you out. You waited for him to start ruthlessly pounding into you but it never came.

You opened your eyes to see Xavier there stuck like a deer in headlights. He was fucked dumb on your cunt. You move your body off of his cock and made him lay down before you started riding his cock slowly. "You are drunk on my pussy." You say caressing his cheek and all he could do was nod as you were fucking him dumb and his words were coming out in slurs. You shhed him picking up your pace wanting to please your needy boyfriend.

His hips started to buck up meeting your hips, chasing his release. "Cum, baby." You said running your hand through his hair and seconds later his cum was shot into your pussy.

After he was done you didn't come up, you just sat there on his cock not wanting to feel empty causing him to let out a whine at the sensitivity of his cock.

your boyfriend was addicted to your pussy.