Glitch ~

Pairing: FratBoy!Xavier Thorpe x fem!reader

Warnings: a bit cringe by me tbh, suggestive but no actual smut, swearing, situationship, xavier being a bit of a douche, mentions of vomit & alcohol, jealousy, enid being dramatic (as always, ily).

~

"Are you coming to the party tonight? Or do I need to drag you there by your ankles?" Enid asked, hands on her hips as she stood in the doorway of your bedroom. She was dressed and ready to go, head tilted as she observed you in the pink flannelette pyjama set she bought for you.

"I don't want to go, E. I feel a migraine coming on." Lie.

Enid rolled her eyes as you dramatically dragged the back of your hand across your forehead. "You've gotta be kidding."

You shook your head. "I would never."

Enid sighed and pulled her phone out of her back pocket. "Okay, have fun on your own. I hope you feel better," She pouted before turning and leaving. "Bitch."

Your jaw dropped open, a smile forming on your lips as Enid laughed loudly. "Love you!"

Shaking your head, you tapped your phone screen, seeing a message. "Love you, too. Don't have too much fun with me!"

"I would never." Enid threw your words back at you as she shut the front door to your shared apartment.

The vibrations of the door closing reverberated throughout the flat, confirming Enid's departure. You quickly opened up your messages.

Xavier She gone?

You Yep

You locked your phone and got out of bed, rushing to the bathroom. You stripped out of the long pyjamas and threw on pyjama shorts and a tank top, quickly brushing your teeth and flattening your hair.

A quiet knock on the front door signalled Xavier's arrival, and you washed out your mouth and ran to the door to greet him.

He stood tall in the hallway, a long dark grey coat over a navy hoodie and his hair loose, the strands looking slightly blonder in the warm light.

"Hey." You smiled at him, heat rising to your cheeks as you watched his eyes trail down your body.

He didn't say anything as he stepped forward to capture your lips with his. You had half a mind to close and lock the door behind him as he walked you back into the living area, his hands on your hips.

"Nice to see you," You mumbled bitterly on his lips which upturned when he felt you pull on the ends of his hair.

He leaned back from your face, his eyes heavy and dimples visible. "I missed you, sweetheart."

You bit your bottom lip, sliding your hands to his waist while he moved to your cheeks. "Not going to the party?" You asked, already knowing his answer.

He scoffed and kissed your forehead, leaving his lips there. "Can't."

"Why?" You teased, shoving your hands under his hoodie to run your fingers along the skin of his abdomen.

He shivered and looked down at you. "Got a hot date."

Your eyes widened, and your lips opened in false shock. Xavier's fingertips traced your jaw softly, his head tilting with eyes full of desire.

"A hot date, yeah?"

His lips on yours stopped you, and you pushed the coat off his shoulders. The garment fell to the floor, and Xavier laid you on the couch. He climbed on top of you, his long limbs covering you.