Needy ~

Pairing: sub!xavier thorpe x soft dom!reader

Warnings: smut! teasing, very soft and giggly aftercare at the end, its short and spicy and sweet

~

It had started innocently, you wanting more attention as he was playing his game, but once you started kissing his neck you knew he was done for.

Now, here you were riding him in his gaming chair, his headset long since forgotten on the desk and his game still going in the background.

"God, you feel so good" you groaned in his ear as your hips stilled on his dick.

"Please" he whimpered, his fingers definitely leaving bruises to be seen tomorrow. You loved it when he got so needy, even though it started with you needing him more.

"Please what, love?" you tilted his chin up to face you. "Use your words for me" you leaned in to press a kiss to his lips. The way his chased after yours as you pulled away made you chuckle.

"Please, I need you" he began massaging your thigh with one hand, letting his other trail up to your waist. "I need you so bad. please?"

"What do you want me to do?" you attached your lips to his neck. You just loved how flustered he got when you were all over him. His subtle huffs of breath along with the whimpers that would leave his mouth.

"Move?" his hips were rutting up into you, as little as he could without it being too obvious. He hated getting in trouble for being impatient. "Please! Please, I'll do anything for you. I just-you just feel so good. And I-oh god, please?"

"You're so cute when you beg" you nipped at his earlobe, his hips rutting sharply into your own. "Aww, such an eager guy you are, huh?"

He threw his head back, practically gasping for air as he was gripping your skin to ground himself. You began to roll your hips into his, not lifting at all, simply grinding. "Oh god" his head flew forward onto your shoulder where he pressed lazy, open-mouthed kisses. "Thank you, fuck, thank you"

You put your hands on his shoulders as you started lifting your hips, waiting a second before slamming them back down to meet his. You repeated this until he began to whine in your ear even more, his voice getting louder with each movement.

"Can I touch you?" he was practically drooling. "Please?"

"Go ahead, Xay," you grabbed the hand that was on your thigh and brought it to your clit. "Can you make me feel good?"

"Yes" he nodded eagerly as his eyes met with your still clothed chest. "Can-can I...?"

"You wanna play with them?" you awed at his shy nature. It only really came out when you were vulnerable like this, or when you were just alone with each other. "Go ahead, take off my shirt"

"Really?" a smile graced his face, his eyes lighting up fervently as he obeyed your orders. "You're so perfect"

Your heart always warmed at his complements, even at times like these when you were getting naked in front of him. You could always tell he meant what he said.

"You can touch" you nodded at him before he connected his mouth with your nipple, his tongue keeping the same rhythm as his fingers on your clit. "Just-just like that, xay. Holy fuck" you felt your climax building quicker as he switched to your other breast, letting his free hand massage the neglected one. "Always such a good boy for me. My good boy"

"Mhmm" his hips rutted into yours once more. "'m close" his voice seemed wary.

"Don't worry, me too" you ran your hand through his hair, gently tugging so he would look at you. A smile was adorning your face before you connected your lips sloppily with his, "Just keep going, baby. Just like that"

You could practically feel his dick twitching inside of you, "I-I'm about to cum, where-"

"Inside of me, Xay" you ordered as you held onto his face with both hands. "Cum inside of me"

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" his hips were jackhammering into yours as his fingers only sped up on your clit, sending you over the edge with you. "Holy shit, you're so tight! Christ, yes!"

"So good, Xay" you were still tugging on his hair as you fucked each other through your highs. "So fucking SHIT!" your body was spasming as his came down from his high, giving him the opportunity to hold onto you with his free arm, still working you through your orgasm with his fingers.

"You're perfect" Xavier repeated as you slumped against his chest. "So fucking perfect" his fingers were stroking your back, likely drawing some random picture on it.

"Right back atcha" you laughed as you winced slightly, his dick still moving from each movement.

"Sorry" he helped you stand and get off of his chair.

Your legs were extremely wobbly, so you let him do most of the work for you as he guided you to the bathroom. He dampened a washcloth to wipe off both releases from yours and his thighs, laughing at your hissing from the sensitivity. 

"Hey" you nudged his shoulder. "I'm sensitive, asshole"

"Oh, I know" he nodded with a shit-eating grin. "I mean, you were spasming on my dick not even ten minutes ago, so... "

"Y'know what?" you snatched the washcloth from his hands. "I can clean myself up" you rose your brows with attitude before he simply picked you up from the bathroom counter altogether.

"Nope" he shook his head as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I get to take care of you. You can't walk"

"It's not my fault your dick is big" you poked his cheeks as they began to blush. He dropped you on the bed a bit haphazardly before crossing his arms as he stood in front of you. "Hey" you drew out the word, reaching to grab his hand. "You're not gonna leave your girl high and dry without cuddles all night, are you?" you pouted, giving him your best puppy-dog eyes.

"I like your cuddles too much for that" he plopped on the small bed beside you, loving it all too much when you curled into his chest. "So this is really just a selfish act on my end"

"We could call it mutually beneficial" you shrugged as you pulled the blankets over both of your bodies. You took a moment to breath him in. for some reason he smelled so good after sex. Maybe it was the hormones that just draws you to him, but whatever it is you hoped it never stopped happening. "I love you"

"I love you" xavier pressed a kiss to your forehead. you felt his smile. "You're my favourite person. You're my person"

"I'm your person" you agreed. "You're my person"

"Goodnight, my love" his raspy, sleepy voice proclaimed.

"Goodnight, Xay"