Joker ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: none

~

"And this is your room"

The principal had asked for Xavier to show you around the school, since you're a new student joining Nevermore. Finally, after long walking and boring talking about the school's history and blah blah, you arrived at your dorm.

"Thank you"

"So if I may ask, what are you?" the boy leaned against the door, crossing his arms.

"A unicorn" you both laughed a little, at what you had stated, before continuing, "Well I can read people's minds"

Red tint immediately covered Xavier's face as he straightened himself, while slightly pushing back from the door, "Oh"

You hummed.

"Cool" he muttered.

"Yeah it would be, especially now" your eyes met his, "I would most certainly want to know what's going inside that head of yours that made you all flushed"

Xavier slightly furrowed his brows, "So you don't -"

"Nope, I just have telekinesis" you raised your hand, as you made the sketchbook in his hands float to you.

"Funny" the boy rolled his eyes, while letting out a small laugh.

"I tried" a proud smile appeared on your face.

His eyes lifted up from the sketchbook in your hand to your eyes.

For a second or two there was just silence, where you both looked at each other, before you started to walk past him, towards the door, "Well I have to go unpack"

Xavier stepped aside, while you started opening the door, "Wait my-"

"I'll give it back soon" and with that the door closed, as the boy shaking his head, with a smile on his face, went away.