Talks behind bars ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x fem!reader

Warnings: fluff and really short

~

You have to fight the sheriff to let you in, threatening to commit crime yourself if that's what it takes you to be able to hold your boyfriend. He ends up letting you through, after you sign multiple papers.

Xavier looks up at the sound of the lock clicking open to his cell. Tears fall from his eyes at the sight of you.

"Y/n, please I swear I didn't do it," he begs, "please believe me, I'm innocent." Your heart breaks at the crack in his voice.

"Oh Xavi, I know it wasn't you. Deep breaths, honey," you reassure him softly, pulling him in for a hug. One hand tangles into his hair and the other rubs soothingly at his back. 

"I promise I'll find a way to get you out of here baby," you whisper, kissing his forehead as his tears start to dry on your neck.

Xavier pulls his head from where it's nestled in between your neck and shoulder and looks up at you through his lashes. "I love you," he says.

"I love you too, Xavi." You're interrupted by Sheriff Galpin, who clears his throat behind you, making a snide comment about how he can't stand teenagers.

"I have to go now baby, but I'll get you out of here, kay? I promise," you tell him once more, pecking his lips and pressing a soft kiss to his nose.