Wolf out ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x Werewolf!reader

Warnings: gore, nudity (not smut), blood, reader has hair so feel free to change that otherwise, angst to fluff

~

"Enid?" you ask. "What's happening?"

Enid collapses on the floor, her breath getting heavier with each inhale.

"Enid?! Can you hear me?!" you shake her.

You instantly back away as you notice her growling getting louder and her figure getting bigger and bigger.

"Holy shit" you exhale. "She's turning"

You couldn't let her experience this on her own, knowing she'll lose complete control over herself and make Tyler pay for triple the pain he's caused everyone.

"Fuck. Shit. Goddammit Enid, now?!" you quickly wolf out into your full form and run after Enid.

Everything after that was a blur, all you remember was biting, being bitten, throwing, being thrown, but overall, you just feel pain. You'd think this was all a fever dream if the pain wasn't there as a reminder that everything that happened was real.

"AJAX. AJAX!" he hears Xavier's voice echo from the entrance of the school that they evacuated.

"Xavier?" ajax replies, confused. "Dude what the fuck? Is that zombie guy still in there?"

"No no we got rid of him" Xavier says breathing heavily and sobbing.

"Why the hell are you crying then?" Ajax asks worried.

"I can't find y/n, I looked everywhere. She wasn't inside, she isn't here, and we don't even know where the Hyde is. What if he took her?!"

"Hey hey man chill out. Calm down. Where did you last see her?"

Xavier looks at his best friend as if he grew five arms and ten eyes, his breathing halting. "...I DIDN'T LOSE MY GODDAMN CAR KEYS, AJAX"

"OKAY OKAY!"

Ajax sighs, not knowing how to comfort himself nor anyone else. Enid's also missing and he has no idea where she is. He knows and understands how Xavier feels, but all he can do in this state is just be there for him and himself, no matter what happens.

"Listen, just stay with us. I'm sure she's fine, okay? Please just don't go anywhere. I don't know where Enid is either and I can't handle not knowing if you're safe or not. I'm just as worried as you but they're definitely with each other right now and they're strong. Please just stay here" Xavier heard the pain and desperation in his voice. Letting out a sigh, he nodded, but not before breaking down and falling on his knees. Ajax got on the ground with him, letting a few tears escape but immediately wiping them away.

"It's okay, man. It's alright" he pats his back, every sob Xavier lets out breaking him even more.

"She's all I have" Xavier just barely lets out.

"I know, I know... "

You wake up. Pain. Confusion. Shock. Adrenaline. It feels like waking up the next day after chugging two bottles of vodka. Not like you've ever done that, but it still feels pretty accurate.

As you recover, you feel the breeze hitting every inch of your body. You look down and notice you were completely naked, your body covered in blood from head to toe. It reminded you of when xavier's paint bucket tipped over in his shed and all the red paint fell all over you.

Wait.

Xavier.

You look around panicked, memories of what just happened coming back with a wave.