!urgent announcement!

As of this morning, it has come to my attention of the suppose it allegations that Percy SA and r*ped girls in Toronto.

Since this information is relatively new, it is not confirmed yet if any of these allegations are true, but the proof the victims are giving sure does defend their case.

I normally tend to stay neutral to these things, and I really do want to stay neutral this to the situation, but it obviously is extremely shocking to discovered these things about an actor that I truly admired. I don't know what to believe so I'm just going to wait and see what happens, either way, I just hope everything gets cleared up.

I have decided to continue writing this book since I believe that the actor and the character are two COMPLETELY different people and should not be compared one to the other.

I do understand there may be several people that might not want to continue reading this book as to not feel uncomfortable with the ongoing situation, and I completely understand and respect your decision.

But I also hope that everyone will be able to respect my decision to continue writing the book. This book has been a safe place for me, and for many other people who have enjoyed reading it so far, so I will continue to write this book.

I would also really appreciate it if you could all continue to keep your opinion about the situation out of my books and my account, as I do not want to cause any arguments and quarrels.

Thank you all for your consideration.