Touch ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: fluff

~

You were never a really touchy person.

It's not that you hated it - really you didn't mind, you just never realized how comforting a person can be.

Especially when he's a 6'2 cutie.

"Hi baby" you wrapped your arms around xavier's shoulders from behind. A kiss was pressed to his scalp as he leaned into your touch.

Your boyfriend was sitting on a stool in his art shed, hair tied back and dry paint splattered on his old clothes.

He tilted his head back to stare at you, a smile on his face as he switched his seat so you can climb into his lap.

He loved having you in his lap. Just feeling you close to him was the biggest relief ever.

You wrapped your legs around his hips as they dangled behind your boyfriend. His big hands came under your shirt and relaxed on the warmth of your back, scratching the skin in a comforting way.

You sighed into his neck as you snuggled against him. He never asked questions, only gave you the comfort you so desperately needed.

So the two of you sat with him just holding you. The silence was so peaceful and he was so warm. He smelled like cologne and paint and it was intoxicating to you.

You hadn't even realized how much time had gone by until you felt Xavier's legs shift under you.

"I love you, baby" he mumbled into your ear.

"I love you too, Xavi"

And that's all that mattered to him, was being so close to someone he loved so much. Even if it meant his legs falling asleep in the process.