Truth or dare... don't lie ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: SMUT, unprotected PIV, fingering, oral (F receiving), virgin!reader, kinda soft sex tbh, reader loses her v-card bc i'm projecting, kent, bianca, and yoko are kinda mean in this, there's a bit of angst at first but then it gets really smutty and comforting

~

"It's your turn, Y/n!" Bianca started giggling as she took another sip of whatever alcoholic mixture she decided to deliver this time.

Somehow you, Enid, Wednesday, Ajax, Xavier, Bianca, Kent, and Yoko were playing a skewed version of truth or dare in Xavier's single room. Basically, it was the same premise of you choose a truth or a dare, but if you didn't complete the task or answer the truth then you had to strip. So... strip truth or dare.

It's not like anyone really cared, it was a week before winter break, and everyone had already finished their exams for the semester. Luckily you were even able to have thing sneak into the teachers' lounge and bag some extra goodies, which was mostly only alcohol and little debbie snacks.

"What'll it be, Y/l/n?" Bianca continued to ask you. "Truth or dare... or strip?"

You see, there was one MORE issue at hand...

You were down to your dress.

Having already taken off your jacket, socks, and even your necklace, you were desperate to remain in the game with your integrity intact, although you were sure most of them wouldn't remember a thing because they had drank so much. Except for Wednesday, something about making sure Enid got back to the dorm safely... blah blah blah.

Well, and Xavier, but you weren't sure why he wasn't drinking much on his end. Maybe he was simply uncomfortable with it, or wanted to be the designated walker, helping everyone to their respective dorms. That's part of why you like him so much. He's so sweet and thoughtful, even when people choose to inebriate themselves beyond belief with alcohol. It wouldn't happen, and you know that. but a little schoolgirl crush never hurt anyone, right?

Regardless, you needed something easy, so you remained covered and not embarrassed, "Truth"

"Boring!" Enid rang out, hands cupping around her mouth to symbolize a megaphone.

"She is down to just her dress and whatever is underneath" Wednesday pointed out with a nod. You turned to see xavier simply looking down at his phone, more than uninterested in the game.

"Fine" you sighed. "I choose dare" you said smugly, noticing Xavier's eyebrows raise as he made eye contact with you before you abruptly looked the other direction.

"There we go!" Bianca clapped as the others cheered with her. "That's what I'm talking about Y/n" she put her finger to her chin as if she were in deep thought with a quiet 'hmmm,' "I dare you to sit in Xavier's lap for the rest of the game!"

"Really?" your surprise was practically impossible to hide. "I don't think he'd be very comfortable with that, B"

"I'm cool with it if you are, Y/n/n" he gave you a smile, one that you didn't recognize. It wasn't his 'i'm proud of you smile' or his 'you fucked up again' smile, no. This was a new one. This one seemed darker. Mysterious. Enticing.

You liked it.

"I-I'm cool with it" and with that, you got up and walked in his direction.

He had been sitting at his desk the whole time, in his comfy little chair. He pat his lap three times before you rolled your eyes at him and sat down on his lap, facing the same way as him. You tried not to put much weight on him, so you opted to sit on the very edge of his knees and let your tiptoes hold most of your weight.