Only 4 u ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: none, i think lol

~

You knocked on Xavier's art room door. You've been standing here for a few minutes now, debating whether or not to go inside. But you thought it would be impolite, so you kept knocking. Maybe xavier was still angry at you after your earlier fight, which is why he's ignoring your knocks.

You sigh, about to turn around, when the door in front of you opens, revealing xavier, who is staring at you with an unamused expression. "What do you want? You've been knocking on my door for the last 5 minutes now" he asked, running his fingers through his hair and wearing an airpod in his right ear.

"I wanted to... talk to you" you say, fiddling with the hem of his sweater. "Well, we're talking now, aren't we?" he scoffed and turned around, leaving the door open for you to enter. You looked around his art room and noticed that it was cleaner than before, and that the paintings of the monster that he had created were no longer present.

You enter the room anxiously and take a seat behind the chair he is sitting in. "Did you draw earlier?" you inquire, nervously. God, it's painfully obvious how hard he's trying to ignore you right now, but even the gods know he can't. You just have that effect on him.

"Yeah, I drew you" he sighs, handing you the paper without looking. You scanned the paper and noticed that it was a drawing of you, sitting on a wooden chair, laughing. It looked familiar. The scenery appeared to be familiar. Then it hit you. This was the time you and xavier went on a picnic near the lake.

Your cheeks flushed, and you look away, aware that he can't even see you. "Look... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the fight we had, and I'm sorry for saying those things to you. I wasn't thinking, and those words just... came out of my mouth. I don't mean it, I swear. I'm sorry Xavier, it's been difficult for me not to talk to you, and it still is, knowing that we aren't exactly on... good terms right now"

You take a deep breath and close your eyes, waiting for his response. You open your eyes when you hear him sigh, only to be met by his. He snatched your wrist and drew you into a hug. He clutched you so tightly that you felt as if you couldn't breathe.

You sighed as you wrapped your arms around him. "I've missed you so much. It was killing me every time I walked past you in the halls and you weren't greeting me. God... you have me wrapped around your finger, Y/n. I'm sorry for not talking or apologizing to you sooner. I'm sorry" he mumbles on your chest.

You caress his hair, feeling him hug you tighter. You pull away, holding both sides of his face. You scan his face, your gaze resting on his lips. You draw him closer to you and press your lips against his.

You felt him smile into the kiss and returned the act. You step back and hug him one more time. "I'm so glad we made up... I don't think I could've survived another day without you" he laughed.

You laughed as you scrunched your nose. "Someone's feeling a little sappy, hm?"

He laughed and hugged you once more. You buried your face against his neck and felt him kiss the top of your head. Xavier Thorpe was a complete sap. But only for you.