Submissive ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: SMUT

~

once you have xavier, you HAVE him. this boy falls hard and once he does he is obsessed and wrapped around your finger. i'm talking showing up to your room nightly just for a goodnight kiss (and then probably not leaving your room at all) because he can't go without. he's most definitely following you around like a lost puppy whenever he can manage and you quite literally become his muse.

xavier hates to admit it, but he is clingy. he's constantly gotta be touching you. you're sitting next to each other in class? hand on your thigh. hanging out in the quad with friends? you have to be on his lap. walking around jericho? at least holding your hand if he can't walk with his arm around your waist.

during sex, his clingyness does not go away. his hands roam as much of your body as they can. he likes it when you're on top so he can slide his hands all the way up your thighs and torso all the way so he can grasp at your breasts and back down again. he's a touch starved boy, and it's so obvious. if you keep your hands off him too long, he'll grab them and place them back on him.

at first he tries to hide it, but during a particular morning quickie trying to beat time for your first class, your hands are placed on your own calves. you need it for balance as you glide up and down at the fastest pace you can, knowing you have maybe five minutes before you have to leave. you'd barely touched him, just trying to get him off when you hear it for the first time. xavier lets out the most pathetic little whimper before whining out your name and begging for you to touch him. It's enough of a shock to get you to freeze on his cock. his face is red, not from your activities but embarrassment.

"did you just... whimper?"

"maybe... baby, please just touch me we can talk about this later."

"let me hear it again."

much to xavier's initial dismay, you don't let this go. you begin taking your teasing to another level, messing with him until he's begging for you. his whimpers become something you refuse to go without when having sex. but this is only the start of it.

"what do you think about trying something new? like... i don't know... being tied up?" you ask one morning as xavier sips on a water bottle across from you. he chokes, spitting the water onto the blanket in between the both of you. "you want me to tie you up when we fuck?" xavier asks, not expecting that from you. you snort, shaking your head. "no, xavi. i want to tie you up."

the following night xaviers hands are tied to his headboard as you leave hickies across his chest. "baby, please, i need you," he pants, tugging on his restraints. you smile into his chest, taking your hand and dipping it between the two of you, slowly and softly dragging your nails up his length covered in his boxers. a strangled whine leaves your boyfriends throat as his hips buck up to you. "fuck, please," he whimpers, looking at you with pleading eyes. "mm, i don't know. have you been a good boy?" you ask, repeating your nails on his cock. xavier's cock jumps at your words, his eyes fluttering shut as he processes. "oh, you liked that, huh?" you tease.

xavier was putty in your hands after that. the more you tried, the more he accepted his subspace and the deeper he fell. he wouldn't admit it, but his reactions proved that he did get off when you would deny him orgasms and tease him until he was in pain. it didn't take long for his mommy kink to make an appearance either. once he uttered that for the first time, he accepted he was at the point of no return.

not only is xavier thorpe a subby little baby, he is for sure a service sub. you're stressed over an assignment? xavier is quick to tell you to lay back, let him make mommy feel better. you don't have the energy? xavier's tongue is making you fall apart in minutes, nearly cumming in his pants from the tired praise you give him.

overall, xavier is happy to let you do whatever you want with him and beg for more. he's tried to be in charge, but he'd much rather be at your mercy and wait for the praise he knows you'll provide eventually.