Curfew cuddles ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: none

~

"Y/n let me in, it's freezing!"

Xavier stood outside your window, teeth chattering and hands clutching his arms as snow swirled around him. It landed on his long brown locks and on his hunched shoulders.

He as stupid not to bring a coat, now realizing that.

"Y/n!" The side of his fist banged against the large window looking into your room, the impact from his fist made the door within the window open.

"I'm coming in." He ducked inside and shut the door, took off his shoes and removed his snow soaked sweatshirt, leaving him in a maroon T-shirt.

Now that he was inside he could hear soft music and the shower running from through the cracked open bathroom door that let steam roll out of it. Xavier smiled at the sound of you singing.

He sat himself down on your bed and took your pillow in his arms and held it to his chest in  protective manor.

When you finally did emerge from the bathroom Xavier swore he fell even deeper in love with you. Wrapped in your fluffy towel, hair wet and sticking to your skin.

"Holly shit!" You exclaimed, spooking him out of his thoughts.

"Xavier, you scared me half to death." You gave him a groan like chuckle and leaned your head back before walking into your closet to pick out clothes.

"Sorry baby." He grinned as he heard you humming along with your music that was still playing.

"How did you get in here?" You asked, coming out while drying your hair, now wearing a black sports bra and plaid pajama pants.

"The window wasn't shut all the way." Xavier explained. You discarded the towel and climbed onto his lap with a shiver.

"Are you cold?" He asked as you buried your face in the crook of his neck with a sigh. His arms wound around your waist.

You mumbled something incoherent into his skin making him giggle from the vibrations.

"What was that?"

"I said I missed you."

"I missed you too honey." His lips gently traveled over the skin on your neck up to your lips. You hummed in content with closed eyes.

"Could you stay for the night?" Xavier smiled at your request and he immediately nodded with a "Of course."

He laid you down and pressed himself against you, his chest to your back.

"I love you Xavier."

"I love you Y/n."