Got the message ~

Pairing: Xavier Thorpe x reader

Warnings: slight smut, jealous bianca

~

Bianca glared at Y/n as she kissed Xavier before leaving with Enid to their lesson, Bianca walking up to Xavier and placing her hand on his as he looked at her. His face dropping as he knew what was coming, she'd constantly been trying to get back with him and he had enough.   "Hey Xav, we should talk, i just feel like we never get a chance to be us anymore." Xavier rolled his eyes before putting on a smile, taking her hand in his as he nodded.

"We could talk in my room later? Like 7ish, Y/n is having a sleepover with Enid. We can talk it over yeah?" Bianca smirked as she nodded, blowing him a kiss before walking off.

Bianca knocked on Xavier's door before pushing it open, her mouth opening as she watched Y/n ride Xavier, his oversized shirt covering her as she rolled her hips, her head thrown back in a whine as his hand moved under her shirt to grab at her tits.

"Oh fuck do that again." Xavier begged, his other hand gripping her hip as he thrust up into her, pulling her down as he kissed her, Y/n bouncing on his cock as he groaned.

"Fuck Y/n, shit." Xavier cursed as he came, Y/n rolling her hips as she turned to smirk at Bianca, her hips rolling making Xavier whimper as he gripped her tightly barely able to breathe as he came, Y/n leaning down to kiss him harshly as she kept rolling her hips hearing the door slam shut.

"Think she gets the message now?" Y/n giggled as she rolled her hips, Xavier stuttering into her as he opened his eyes, nodding as Y/n felt him harden inside her making her giggle again.

"I forgot she was there as soon as you rolled those damn hips." Y/n smirked as she did it again making him moan loudly and grip her hips.

"I don't know what you're on about." Y/n rolling them again as she moaned, Xavier grinning as he matched her hip roll with a thrust making her eyes roll.   "Of course you don't."