Prologue

"Please let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone and I'll try to get your diamonds back." "We can't just let you go that easily now darling can we? You should have thought about the consequences before stealing from the Mafia."

She cried silently not knowing what to do. She was seeing her end as there was no way for her to escape this. She got herself into this mess and no one would be able to save her. Many may say she was stupid, which she was for stealing diamonds from a world know heartless mafia but she didn't have a choice.

She needed the money so that she can get custody of her son back and pay off all the debts she owes. Her aching body covered in sweats and blood begged for mercy, her breathing heavy but barely audible. She was running out of ideas until a brilliant yet heartless idea crossed her mind.

"I think I have a way to pay you back the money I owe you." She said cheerfully. The man infront of her looked at her in amusement, "I hope you're not thinking of fucking your way out of this one. Because I can assure you sweetheart, it won't work." "I wasn't planning to, but I have a way that will make you more money." "I'm listen."

She smiled with hope and started narrating her whole plan to the man infront of her.

I know it's shorts, but it is the prologue. Please show your support by voting, commenting and sharing my story. XOXO