Chapter 26

...Bianca's pov

"Are you sure you want to do this?" "I don't have much of a choice do I?" He just nodded and said nothing. I ended up agreeing to what Damon proposed, I mean, I didn't have much of a choice and it's not like I haven't done something like this before. I didn't like it, but I couldn't help it. The last man I robbed was a very powerful one, and I barely made it out there. How I've survived this long, I don't know. Or maybe the things I stole from him weren't that important.

I was wearing an emerald green silk dress that riched my ankles. It had a deep slit that started at my hip, I wasn't wearing any underwear underneath it. I paired it with black heels and silver hoop earrings and simple makeup. Damon's the one who got me the outfit. The house we're robbing is hosting a ball, so we had to look the part. My mission was simple, get in, steal black diamonds, crack open a safe and take documents inside, and leave. It sounded simple but it wasn't.

I didn't even know how tight the security was, but Damon said I shouldn't worry about it. I can't wait for this night to be over already so I can go back to my son and finally have him permanently. Ethan is crazy if he thinks he'll ever see his son again after this. My phone rang and I ignored it when I saw who was calling. It was Amanda and I was not in the mood for her. I had too many problems to hear her going on and on about her "boyfriend" who's the owner of the club she works at. She's such a fucking slut, she disgust me.
"Are you okay?" Damon asks placing his hand on my exposed thigh. "Yeah I'm fine."

Memories of what happened two nights ago and yesterday morning came crashing back. I clenched my thighs as I got wet from remembering how good he made me feel. How good his dick felt buried inside me. He noticed my sudden move and slowly led his way to my already socking heat. He groaned when he felt I wasn't wearing any underwear and I was already wet. "Fuck." He said and came closer to me, he started kissing my neck as he slowly teased me. Rubbing my pussy lips but not going to my aching clit that was desperate for his attention.

"Damon please." I said in barely a whisper. I was glad we were in a limo or else the driver would've listened to free porn. "Please what Bianca?" He ask, his mouth close to my ear as he started nibbling on it. I tried shifting my hips so I can get someone friction but he quickly removed his hand. I groaned in both frustration and horniness. "Please Damon. Please make me cum, I need it." I said and he plunged his middle finger inside earning a shocked gasp from me.

He fucked me with his finger and added a second one. I moaned as I arched my back, closing my eyes at the pleasure I was feeling. When he added a third finger I lost it and screamed his name. I'm sure the driver heard me but I didn't care. He didn't stop his assault on my neck and his pace was getting faster. I could feel my orgasm getting close. "Fuck I'm so close." I quickly regretted saying that cause he stopped and removed his fingers. I whined and he just chuckled, licking his wet fingers.

"Damon please don't do this." I said desperate. "My little kitten wants to cum so badly doesn't she?" "Yes please." I nodded my head. "Than you will, but you only cum around my cock." I clenched my thighs at the thought of being filled by him again. He unbuckled his belt and took out his already hard dick. The tip wet from his pre cum. He started stroking himself and I drooled at the sight. His dick was beautiful. I wanted to taste him, so I kneeled on the car sit. Bending down to level my head with his dick, making sure to arch my back enough so my ass would be on full display for him.

He stopped stroking himself and I took over. Grabbing his dick, he groaned and I smiled in satisfaction. Feeling every vein had me dripping even more. I first licked the tip, getting familiar with his salty taste. I slowly put him in my mouth until he reached the back of my throat causing me to gag but I quickly recovered. I started sucking him as I played with his balls. "Fuck baby that's it, just like that." He grabbed my hair as he thrusted up causing me to choke on him and tears to come out of my eyes.

He started fucking my mouth with merciless deep thrust and all I did was take it. His grip getting tighter on my hair was an indication that he was close. I moved my head up and down in sync with his thrusts as I looked up at him. I'm sure my makeup was messed up but he had a satisfied look on his face. He closed his eyes throwing his head back as he finally came. Streams of hot salty cum going down my throat. I swallowed all of it and he finally let go of my hair.

"Fuck, you look so pretty with my dick in your mouth." I moaned at the compliment but I was still horny. He indicated for me to get on top of him, and I did. Straddling him as I lined his still very hard cock with my soaking wet entrance. Slowly going down, feeling him stretch me out. We both moaned at how good it felt. "Ride me kitten. Ride me till you cum all over my cock." I moaned as I started circling my waist. Feeling him inside me was so good that I had tears in my eyes. Not from pain, but pure pleasure.

I than picked up my pace, bouncing up and down on him. Screaming his name as he grabbed my ass, guiding my movement. I closed my eyes with my mouth slightly open. "Look at me Bianca. I want you to look at me when you cum." I opened my eyes and I looked at him. His eyes were filled with nothing but lust. He decided to take over and started thrusting his hips up. Filling me up in ways I never thought were possible. "Fuck!" I screamed at his hard deep thrust. It was hard to keep my eyes open as the pleasure was just too much. "Fuck Damon I'm close. Fuck I'm so close." "Cum for me." And I did. My orgasm hitting me like a tidal wave, screaming his name as I rode out my orgasm. He continued fucking me until he too came.

I laid my head on his shoulder as we both tried to calm ourselves down. We stayed like that for five minutes, no words said. I finally got off him and his cum dripped down my legs. Fuck, I'm sure my dress is ruined now. "That was amazing." I admitted after a while. "Fuck yeah it was. He took his handkerchief and cleaned me up after he fixed himself up. I then fixed my makeup too, I looked fucked. Probably because I just did, but people didn't need to know that.

We stayed in comfortable silence until the car arrived and we got out. This is it, I just hope things will work out.

*sigh* I still can't believe I wrote that. Don't forget to like, comment and share.