Chapter 41

Alex

Being inside her, fucking hell it's better than I imagined. She's so tight, so warm, so wet for me. Her pretty little cunt was made for me.

I have her on all fours, her beautiful round ass shakes with each thrust. I run my fingers on her stretch marks as I continue thrusting inside her. Her moans drive me crazy and just make me go faster.

I can't get enough of her, and now that I've tasted her, I don't want to ever stop. I almost feel sorry for her. It's three in the morning and I woke her up with my cock deep inside her.

"Alex please." She begs, I know she's close, I am too. I pick up my pace and rub her swollen clit. Her pussy walls clamp tight around my dick and we both cum at the same time. I pull out and her juices mixed with my cum ran down her pretty brown thighs.

I lay her down on her back and kiss her lips. "Can I get some sleep now?" She says yawning with her eyes already closed. Maybe I overdid it a little. I grab my pyjama pants, put them on and go to the bathroom.

I take a warm towel and use it to wipe her clean. I cover her nakedness with the sheets before I get tempted to fuck her again. She cuddles the pillow and goes back to sleep. I can't sleep so I decide to take a shower.

I turn the faucet on and wait until the temperature of the water is just right. Stepping under the hot water, I letting it relax my muscles. The water stings as it finally reaches my wound. I couldn't believe it when Amanda shot me, I still can't, but I guess I deserved. Luckily the bullet didn't do much damage and I only needed a few stitches.

I close my eyes as I think of all the ways I'm going to torture my father before I kill him. I should've killed him a long time ago. I should've killed him when I found out he killed my mother.

My father is a ruthless man. He has no heart, never had one and I guess that's what made him the best Mob boss. I used to love him, look up to him when I was a kid. It all changed when I saw him lay his hands on my mother.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, I was only 10 years old. I heard them flighting again, like they always did. Deciding to go to them this time, maybe seeing me will make them stop. I regretted my decision the minute I stepped foot in their room.

My father had my mother tied to the bed as he whipped her back till she bled. Her loud cries and agonizing please made me cry too. I ran towards my father and tried to stop him, but that was a mistake.

He stopped whipping my mom and came to me. Asked me if I wanted to take her place. I was scared but I needed to protect my mother, so I said yes. He told me to strip and I did as told. I still have the scars from how hard his whips were on my back.

That's when I started hating my father. He would beat both my mother and I and tell us it was discipline. I shake my head to get rid of the memory.

I step out of the shower and dress up in my suit. The time is 4h45 and I look at Amanda one last time before leaving my room. Making my way downstairs, I find her father already awake. I still hate him but I know I can't kill him, atleast not anymore.

"Boss." He greets me. "Samuel." I nod as I start making my way towards the basement, but before I can leave the room he speaks. "Can I take Amanda to Africa?" I freeze and turn to look at him. He's insane if he thinks he'll take Amanda away from me.

"What did you say?" "I just want her to meet her family boss, that's all. And also get the chance to learn about her roots." He explains. He's talking nonsense and I'm starting to get pissed. I know he means no harm but what he's saying to me is basically a threat. Threatening to take my Amanda from me.

"Amanda is not going anywhere, she's fine here with me. You should be grateful I didn't kill you, and the only reason you're still alive is because of her." "But boss..." I march towards him and grab his neck, making sure my grip is tight enough to cut off his oxygen.

His eyes start turning red and I let go of him, he falls down and coughs. Gasping for air. "If you ever say something like that again, I will kill you. Amanda is not going anywhere." I give him one last look and leave.

He just had to ruin my mood even more. I've waited too long to have Amanda by my side, and now he wants to take her away from me. Even if she agrees to go, I won't let her.

I make my way downstairs and open the room my father is in. He's tied to a chair with a bandage where Samuel shot him. He already has a few bruises and I'm sure they're either from Mariano, DaVinci or Samuel. Either way, I don't care.

I've thought about it and I'm going to make him experience everything he did to my mother. I'll torture him the same way he tortured my mother. I have whips, belts, metal pipes, knives and scissors. I just have to boil some oil and some water.

I'm going to whip his body same way he did with my mother.