Chapter 1

I could hear the muffled sound of music coming from the club from the changing room. Tears burnt my eyes as they threatened to come out. I thought that I would get used to this after doing it for so long but I haven't. I lose my dignity and pride everytime I enter the premises of the club. I didn't have a choice but to get this job because it was my last hope.

I needed money to pay for my mom's hospital bill that was very much expensive, and also pay for her treatment and medicine separately, whilst making sure that my siblings are well taken care of and their school fees are paid off. Not forgetting the bills and the groceries too on top of that. My mom got sick a year ago and it hasn't been easy. I had to drop out of college to look for a job. Wasn't easy getting one, and the one I got at the bakery wasn't making me enough money.

I was devastated until I found out about Guilty pleasure. It's a strip club owned by an Italian man. I first worked as a bartender until I got "promoted" into a stripper. Since then, my life went from bad to worse.

"Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry." I kept repeating those words over and over again. It's a routine now.

This was my last day working at the club and I was more than happy, still scared, but happy. My mom was recovering and I have made enough money to last us until mom can go back to work. I'll still continue working at the bakery though.

"Tesoro", I turned to look at Mariano. He's the owner of the club and we kinda have a situationship. "Hey", I chocked the word out. He took slow taunting steps towards me. I didn't move a muscle as I admired him. He was 6'2, well built, his body covered in ink. His toned abs visible in the muscle t-shirt he was wearing. Perfect pink lips that I never got tired of kissing, perfect jawline with a nicely trimmed stubble. He was just gorgeous.

"You're staring Tesoro." I snapped out of my thoughts to notice him standing infront of me. He ran his big hands at the small of my back and pulled me even closer. He was taller than me, like really tall but because of these 7 inches heels I was wearing, the height difference wasn't that bad.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said brushing my cheek with his left thumb, his eyes never leaving mine. I know most people can't hold eye contact with him for long because of his intimidating gaze, but I liked the challenge. Also because I was very much obsessed with his grey eyes. "We can still see each other, you know that right? Just because I won't be working here anymore doesn't mean we have to stop seeing each other." "But it wouldn't be the same Mia Cara."  I sighed looking down. I knew where this was going.

I shouldn't have fallen for him in the first place, it was supposed to be strictly just sex and no feelings attached, but who wouldn't fall for him. I mean this man is drop dead gorgeous, powerful and rich. Not forgetting his good dick game. I blame my stupid heart for how I'm feeling right now. I know what we had wasn't a relationship but it was special to me.

"Don't cry bambino,  you're making me sad." I wiped away the tears I didn't even notice had fallen. "It's okay Mariano, I understand. Let me just prepare for my last show. It has to be the best right?" "Yeah, let me leave you to it. But don't leave without seeing me." He said that and left. I let the tears fall and put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

"Told you it was never gonna last, nothing is special about your black ass. It's about time Mariano realises what kind of woman he really needs in his life." Rachel said with a smirk on her pretty face that I hate so much. She's a racist fucker and has never liked me. I made it worse by sleeping with Mariano, only to find out that they once had a thing. She turned on her heels and modelled her flat ass out of my changing room.

God, this is going to be a long night. Just hope I'll make it through.

______________________________________
Don't forget to vote and share you guys ❤️.