Chapter 40

Angelicca - Road trip in the sheets

Amanda

He continues kissing me. My underwear is already soaked and I need him. I can't stop the moans that leaves my lips as he attacks my neck. Sucking and biting on my sweet spot.

He takes off my hoodie, than my sweater. He groans when he sees I'm not wearing a bra. My boobs all out for him and he stares at them like they're a masterpiece. He leans closer and takes one nipple in his mouth and I moan. The feeling of having his hot wet tongue wrapped around my nipple driving me insane and making my underwear even more uncomfortable.

He sucks on my nipple whilst squeezing the other one. Pulling and pinching the nipple. The action making me clench my thighs around him moaning. He switches to the other breast, sucking it and squeezing the other one.

"Alex." His name leaves my lips in a breathy moan. That causes him to groan and the vibration from his groan travels straight to my core and I arch my back. Pushing my chest closer to his face. I fist his locks in my hand. Holding him in place.

He leaves my assaulted boobs and starts kissing the valley between them. Looking up at me, his hooded eyes red with lust and desire. He starts kissing my stomach, this time not taking his eyes away from me. Slowly traveling his way down until he reaches the waistband of my sweatpants.

He hooks his fingers on the waistband and I lift my hips to help him take the now awfully uncomfortable pants and soaking wet underwear off. He removes both my pants and underwear at the same time. Leaving me completely naked infront of him. I suddenly become nervous and close my thighs but that seems to irritate him.

He slaps my inner thighs and forcefully spreads them apart. I whimper at the action and he groans. He lowers himself until he's face to face with my drenched pussy. "Perfect." He says, his voice deeper than it already was.

He starts kissing my inner thighs, biting and leaving his marks. Than he moves to my pussy lips, kissing and sucking them but not going to where I need him. "Alex please." I choke the words out. "Mine." He growls before diving in. I gasp as his hot wet mouth makes contact with my throbbing swollen clit. He groans and the vibration double pleasure and I scream.

"Fuck. You taste amazing." He says before diving back in. Licking me from my hole to my clit. I clutch the sheets as my head falls back, my back arching off the bed in pleasure. "Fu-fuck that feels so good." He plunges two fingers inside and I choke on my own breath.

Feeling stretched out, it's been over four months. He doesn't give me time to get used to his long and thick fingers, and starts thrusting in and out. Curling his fingers inside me as he continues sucking at me clit. He curls his fingers in a different angle, an angle that reached my g-spot and I cry out. My legs start shaking as my stomach tightens.

I know I'm close and he knows it too because he picks up his pace. Sucking on my clit harder and thrusting his fingers faster. "A-lex, fuck I'm so close." I wrap my thighs around his head, trapping him between them and grip his hair. He groans against me and that what it takes for me to fall apart.