Race Night

SSeoul 7 House was nestled in the upper hills of Seoul, Korea, reminiscent of New England's hidden estates amidst tall groves of trees.

The mansion spanned four stories, with a dark exterior, gated and guarded by vampiric dogs. It possessed the ability to transform and cloak itself from detection. The night's moon stood sentinel over it.

The Seoul 7 lineage comprised seven hybrid brothers, born to a human mother who became the Maker's Progeny. She was a beauty, cherished by their father, and became his mistress, yet he esteemed her as the future queen.

The hierarchy of Anarchy Seoul 7 was led by RM, the eldest brother, leader, and heir to the Jihoo clan throne. RM's powers included mind compulsion, lie detection, procreation, and supernatural strength, making him the ideal of his brothers.

Jin descended to the carport, backpack, and tools in hand for the team. As the second eldest brother, his powers included accelerated healing. His appearance was a rare hybrid blend. Settling into his car, Jin started the engine, its roar startling the nesting birds. He fine-tuned the engine's sound until it hummed softly. "That's my girl," he murmured, gazing at the night sky before switching off the engine.

Jimin, the quieter one with youthful features and blue eyes, joined him. The fifth brother his talents were detection, a werewolf's bite, and illusion. Agile and light-footed, Jimin's eyes could emit light, creating portals and concealing objects when necessary.

The Seoul 7 hailed from a lineage of wealth.

"It's time to depart," RM announced, prompting each to claim their vehicles. "Where's V?" JK inquired. "Take a wild guess," RM replied.

V was with the dogs in the kennels. "Call him, Hobi," JK suggested, cleaning his car.

Hobi, the fourth brother, possessed telepathy and keen vision, capable of transforming into a bird of prey. "The dogs will panic again," he remarked from the driveway.

"Just call him," urged Suga.

Hobi closed his eyes, his nails transforming into sharp daggers. He opened his eyes, gazing toward the kennels. V had just finished feeding the last dog. "V, big brother is looking for you," he said, continuing to feed the dogs. Suddenly, the dogs began to howl. "He heard me!" exclaimed Hobi. V instructed the dogs to assume their positions on the property. Boa, the lead dog, escorted V to the carport. "Do you understand what being on time means?" RM asked, giving him a stern look. "Let's rev up and head out," he said, patting Boa on the head. The dogs heard the engines and began to howl, their shadows gliding through the dense trees, high beams flickering through the branches, visible from the two-mile stretch of road leading to the highway. Each car was equipped with digital Wi-Fi and a high-tech intercom system. RM entered the race information into the car's system, and each touchpad was programmed instantly. "ETA 90 minutes," he announced.