The Villiagers

The following day, the Ye Order set out for The Ridge, armed with weapons and trackers. The elders, still shocked by Dragon Ye's methods, inquired, "How do you control your vampire trackers' thirst?" Elder Ye's concern was for their safety. "Don't worry, their fear of us and their creator keeps them in line," Dragon Ye responded, oblivious to the anarchy of the undead, relying solely on extermination. Un Unknowing to Elder Ye, the next generation would form the new order and covens.

The order arrived at the secluded residence of Seoul 7. Dragon Ye dispatched trackers from the ridge's summit first. They detected neither the pack nor any recent scent of Seoul 7. The house stood empty, all signs of occupancy erased.

The elders joined Dragon Ye atop the ridge, surveying the impressive estate. Through high-powered binoculars, they peered into the house through its expansive windows.

It was evident that the place was now deserted.

Resolved, they made their way down the ridge. A hefty iron gate, padlocked and secured, barred their path.

Undeterred, they shattered the lock and made their entrance.

The driveway alone evoked images of water, lined with statuesque ginkgo trees. Approaching the front of the house, large windows encircled the property.

"This house is ordinary, bathed in sunlight... Vampires cannot withstand such brightness," Elder Yoon remarked.

"Then why are my trackers exposed to daylight?"

"It appears the rumors are true... Hybrids."

"Correct... Jihoo's offspring are Hybrids, adept at assimilating with humans."

"Yet, there's no one here, not even a trace," Elder Yoon noted.

Dragon Ye realized he had revealed his intentions prematurely.

"We will locate them. They are drag car racers. I'm confident they will reveal themselves at the next race. I will inform the family to notify me if they are scheduled to race in the upcoming drag race."

"I am uncertain about all of this... but you must exercise judgment. This poses a threat to our way of life," said the elder as they retreated to their vehicles, while Dragon Ye's determination to uphold the order only intensified.

Elder Ye exchanged a knowing smirk with Elder Yoon, acknowledging Dragon Ye's militant approach to the recent and inevitable power struggle within the order and the world. Dragon Ye was indeed his father's son.

Seoul 7 had been discussing and strategizing throughout the night, their emotions still heightened.

RM decided to clean the house and install cameras and motion sensors; they were encircled by fertile, non-virgin vampires among other unknown entities.

RM noticed that the sunlight in Black Village was much different than at home; the trees there shrouded the house, restricting the sunlight. They needed dark drapes. "JK, what are you doing?" RM inquired. "I'm gathering supplies for our hunt tonight."

"I forgot, I'm just deep in thought. We're all out of our comfort zones here... We need to understand the environment," RM remarked. "Hobi is on it! He should be arriving now," JK responded. At that moment, Hobi entered the room. "You rang... I've always wanted to say that."

"I've surveyed the night for four hours after you all retired to your rooms... No, call everyone in—they need to hear this," Hobi declared, stepping into the study.

V and Jimin had already set up the kennel the previous night, this time concealed a few hundred yards within the dense trees. They installed half doors for the pack, established a medical room, and mounted the cameras. Jin and Suga took care of the camera installation and selected a room for surveillance. Their cell phones, as well as the cars, were equipped with GPS. RM had fallen asleep while they worked throughout the night, and they had bolstered security due to their location.

They had to return for a race in 8 days, which required careful planning. "Here's what we have: Grandfather's property is the largest, with 8 towers covering all directions of the area, each with cameras and watchers. It's heavily guarded.

There are three structures on the property, but it's unclear what's inside.

No dogs, just large black crows... like something out of an old-school horror vampire movie..." "Stop talking about the family," JK interjected, intending it as a joke, but the looks he received said otherwise.

"Okay, what about the village?" Jin inquired. "It's teeming with humans, and it's an export city. We can't ignore the fact that humans are being killed daily in such a manner. We aim to change the coven's order, but I'm not sure it can happen here.

Once the word is out about us they will come for us. We need to do what we came for and go back home. We can not control things here..." Hobi said
RM retracted his eyes into their dark exposure. "Come here, let me see."
Suga was still angry about his grandfather.. his deep perception knew his grandfather could not be trusted. He would be a priority for him to deal with.