On Your Mark..

RM summoned V, Suga, and Jimin. "This is it. Remember the order and vision. It's going to be a long night. Remember Grandfather and the legacy our parents left us. Our survival takes precedence over this race. Suga and JK must be protected at all costs. We are powerful when united."

JK revved up his car, heading to the starting line. Jin was tracking Dragon Ye and his trackers. Hobi was in the air. JK gave his brothers the thumbs up. The other team's driver was unaware that Dragon Ye would commandeer his car, allowing one of his clan's drivers to target JK. RM stood by Jimin, who had intercepted and sensed Dragon Ye's anxiousness. V had departed to follow the route from the outside highway. The race would skirt the border of their Grandfather's territory.

Rio' observed as the race commenced. Suga stood beside RM, clearly visible.

The race lights flickered back and forth. JK was composed, revving the engine. "So damn predictable," Suga remarked, eyeing the other driver. The moment the light turned green, JK accelerated off the brake, taking the lead. Jimin had slipped away, as had Dragon Ye. RM informed JK via a headset that target group one was approaching. JK's fangs were bared in a fierce grin. Suga stayed with the money, while RM departed to handle Dragon Ye. It was safer for Yoongi to remain in plain sight.

Rio could sense the presence of vampires. Yoongi's grandfather did not trust her, and Dragon Ye, his uncle, had plans to eliminate his brother's son, securing his position as clan leader. The night was set to become a bloodbath.

The family turned against family.

Rio stood observing Yoongi, torn by conflict. Yoongi sensed her presence but never glanced her way. RM watched from a distance, surveying the crowd as they indulged in drinks and music. Hobi noticed JK approaching from the ridge and flew closer to hover above his car. Jin caught sight of Dragon Ye and planned to cut him off, isolating him. He trailed the car set to intercept JK.

Jimin followed behind Jin, and together they trapped Dragon Ye. They informed RM, who instructed Yoongi to stay put while V stood by his side.

At Bay Cliffs, Jin maneuvered his car to block Dragon Ye. Realizing the trap, Dragon Ye called for backup, but his trackers were engaged elsewhere, fighting the clan's headhunters. His uncle had diverted them, leaving Seoul 7 to do the dirty work. "Take the car," he ordered the other driver. JK remained focused, with Hobi at his right. Dragon Ye's driver targeted the car JK was racing, sideswiping it and sending it into a tailspin off the cliff. JK, aware of the danger, watched as Hobi took the lead.

Hobi was now on JK's tail.