Rebellion

Night was falling... RM, Jin, and Yoongi finished discussing their solutions with Dragon Ye. He had to return to the Clan. "My family, my problem," he told RM.

RM felt the same way. To change things, the old order of the elders had to be dismantled.

V had escorted Rio back to the kennel and joined his brothers in the library, all except Yoongi.

Yoongi never followed orders; he went to see Rio instead...

As the metal door opened, Rio could hear and sense the arrival. She stood up, anticipating Yoongi's approach.

She gazed at him with deep affection, her heart racing. "You came!" she exclaimed, looking into his eyes. "Such beautiful eyes you have... Did you know they are taking me back? Do you understand what that means for me?"

"Rio, listen carefully! You should have never chosen me as a potential mate. We can never be anything. The blood tie between us must end.

I'm here to tell you... I reject you as my mate. You've confused my thoughts."With this," Yoongi said to her.

"No! Listen to me... If I had turned you and brought you back to Black Village, this wouldn't be a conversation right now. You would be chosen as a husband for me. I'm well aware of the dangers, a single bite from you could end me. You must realize this is destiny... I can adapt to your lifestyle; you can teach me," Rio pleaded desperately. Yoongi was as cold as ice, showing no emotion, no response, just a stare.

"I would die for you," Rio declared.

Yoongi, agitated, grabbed the bars. "You're going back!" he exclaimed angrily.

Rio stepped back, hearing the dogs bark and growl at the sound of Yoongi's voice.

He walked out, pausing outside the door.

He had to admit to himself, he loved her.

"Damn!" Yoongi cursed, walking towards the house as RM watched him from the kennel.

The sun was setting. Hobi and Jin took Dragon Ye back to Seoul. He agreed to change things and bring peace to the province, but first, he had to confront his uncle by revealing his actions to the elders. Armed with the story from RM, he had what he needed to proceed.

"V... I want you and Jimin to take that witch back to Black Village. But first, she needs to know who I am."

Yoongi went to see JK, ready to sever ties. Order needed to be restored.