Bitter Taste

JYoongi and V stepped out of their cars, the headlights converging on RM and Dragon Ye. Yoongi's anger was palpable as he faced Dragon Ye, his fangs fully bared.

RM inquired if Dragon Ye regretted everything that had transpired, only to be met with laughter as Dragon Ye looked up at an enraged RM.

"Isn't this our legacy, to kill each other?" he challenged.

RM grasped the truth in his words, but Jin and Yoongi were perplexed by the direction of RM's questioning.

"My parents sought peace, to enlighten others about our true nature—we are a different breed of vampire, hybrids, part human, part vampire. We are not the monsters your kind has portrayed for centuries. Human blood is not our sustenance. Tragically, it has come to this; we represent the new era of this world. Yet, you disregard the progress and the era we live in, perpetuating the fear," RM declared.

"Let's be done with this; we have other problems tonight," JK said. At that moment, Jimin sensed bloodsuckers approaching. He glanced at Hobi, who swiftly took flight. V stood on the cliffs as "Rio" emerged in the headlights. "It's your grandfather; he sent night stalkers to do what I should have done," she yelled, warning them to watch out. Two appeared, and Yoongi immediately attacked. Dragon Ye, being human, was defenseless in the midst of the undead assault and was terrified. RM, Jin, and Jimin formed a circle, their backs to each other. Yoongi managed to decapitate the first two. Hobi's warnings of more danger echoed from above. V grabbed Dragon Ye and leaped to an isolated cliff, away from the fray.

Rio was now suspended in mid-air, confronting a night stalker. V reappeared, conjuring a cloud of smoke that enveloped the cliffs, allowing him to sense their whereabouts. The circle was now outnumbered, facing four adversaries. Hobi returned, his gaze fixed on Yoongi, their target. "Protect Yoongi," RM commanded. The battle was intense, but Seoul 7 was ready; their powers and training were proving effective.

"V, light a fire," someone called out. V hurried to gather firewood, clearing an area and stripping branches from the trees. Dragon Ye attempted to flee the cliff, a feat that risked a perilous fall. Hobi intervened, seizing night stalkers and hurling them into the fire. Their screeches echoed for miles.