The End

Hobi was waiting just as RM had instructed. "What's going on?" RM inquired, standing in the trailer doorway. "It's too quiet, hardly any movement. I think they're hiding or waiting for us," Hobi replied, looking up at RM. The others listened attentively.

"Now what? They can ambush us. We need to take control of the mansion... Send Yoongi in as Pantera; they wouldn't dare try anything," V suggested. Yoongi, unfazed by the request, knew his gift was unseen among vampires and would take them by surprise.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders in agreement and the others grabbed the torch guns and the dogs.

"Take the dogs to the back of the walls," I instructed. "Jimin, create a smoke distraction above. Once the smoke thickens, Yoongi, leap over the wall. We'll storm the front gate, setting ablaze anything that moves. Elder Eun will be heavily guarded."

"Damn, I hope this night ends soon," JK muttered, following them in. Hobi soared over the fence, landing in the courtyard's center, mere seconds from the gate. He dashed to open it as smoke began billowing over the wall. "Enter the yard," I commanded the duo. The dogs detected knight stalkers lurking in the side yards. Yoongi sprinted towards the fence; it was dark and eerie. Facing the gate, he vaulted, scowling, over the wall. The others located the gate and flung it open. "Here we go," Jimin declared.

Hissing erupted as Jimin and V confronted several knight stalkers. The dogs were unleashed, biting and snarling ensued, and the first wave of knight stalkers was set aflame. The Coven, alerted by the commotion and the thick smoke, was on high alert. Hobi, JK, and Jin trailed RM, who charged towards the entrance, torching any foe in his path. Seconds ticked by before Elder Eun emerged.

"You're not welcome here. Why come to die? Did you think we'd let you incinerate Black Village? We are the Coven of Jihoo. Your eagerness to kill us is notable, but we outnumber you. How do you plan to leave here alive?"

The smoke was dense, their senses acute, and their movements heard. The dogs remained fierce in their assault. "There can be no peace between us. You're a blight upon humanity. We are hybrids, coexisting with them. My parents stood no chance against this Coven, bound by the laws of beasts," RM stated firmly. Yoongi bided his time until Eun stepped into the yard. "So be it. Attack," he commanded. Emerging from the smoke, Yoongi declared, "Attack, kill them!" Eun shouted across the yard. The torches felled a dozen. Yoongi's imposing figure became visible to them, causing a hesitant Eun to retreat.

"What are you?" he said, his voice laden with concern for his life.

He yelled for the Coven to scatter. "Cut them off, burn everything!" RM commanded, rushing towards Eun and into the mansion.

Yoongi chased after him, catching him at the stairs, his eyes focused, teeth bared, growling intensely.

Eun slipped a dagger from his sleeve into his hand. Jimin yelled to RM to stop Yoongi. He caught a glimpse of Eun piercing Yoongi's side with the dagger which was laced with poison Jimin leaped forward at Eun.